Post pictures of your duck ponds and pools!!!

Mine are just kiddy pools, no fancy landscaping or anything well unless mud counts lol

Here two of them in the small pool which i just replaced with the bigger one now that i can trust the babies won't drown. They also have an old sandbox(mr.Turtle) bottom in their run... mine are free ranged so tbh, my horse trough is the top choice.
roll.png

surprisingly they stick pretty close to the house..they just don't go across the lake..although a lady a few doors down does feed them from her dock with her grandchildren sometimes..then they come right back.

Last edited:
Mine are just kiddy pools, no fancy landscaping or anything well unless mud counts lol

Here two of them in the small pool which i just replaced with the bigger one now that i can trust the babies won't drown. They also have an old sandbox(mr.Turtle) bottom in their run... mine are free ranged so tbh, my horse trough is the top choice.
roll.png

Love it

We made a small deck out of old fence boards and put a kiddie pool in the middle. There is a ramp made out of the same boards that can't really be seen in this pic....

Back
Top Bottom