Post things you LIKE about the new BYC!!

aoxa

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 8, 2011
Shediac Cape NB, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
I'm so tired of reading all the negative things people have to say about the new forum. I would like to hear some of the things you LOVE about it! Please no negativity here.

I LOVE the ratings you can give on certain breeds, and how you can add a wish list of sorts to the breeds you want in the future!

I love thast I can look at all the active stuff and I can look at the unanswered and help people if I know the answer. Nothing like no one answers your email. There are tons of things here I LOVE! Its just gonna take time and re-learning. It will all work out. I have figured out how to make an auction and put picture up. People are more than happy to help because we are all in the same boat!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I'm so tired of reading all the negative things people have to say about the new forum. I would like to hear some of the things you LOVE about it! Please no negativity here.
I LOVE the ratings you can give on certain breeds, and how you can add a wish list of sorts to the breeds you want in the future!

For myself I love the whole thing. Part of that may be because I am computer technical minded, and had lots of "practice" time in the sandbox. But I love every feature, whether I will use it or not, or even just rarely.

The process for posting photos is incredibly easy, and if I want a picture private and still want it stored on the internet, I can use Photobucket. Otherwise, I'll just uncheck the little box.
I love the fact that every member gets unlimited PM and photo storage space!
I love the like button!
yesss.gif

I love the couple new smileys. (Though BYH, TEG and SS have some pretty cool ones that a bunch of us wish were added here... hint hint... x])
I love the general ease of finding posts by certain members, either through their profiles or by following them.
I personally love the "Who's reading" box. I like seeing who's interested in the topic as well.
I don't use the spell check....
hide.gif
But it's a cool feature for those who do!

So yeah. I pretty much love the whole new setup, and am thankful for every member. It'll grow on ya...

I love thast I can look at all the active stuff and I can look at the unanswered and help people if I know the answer.

Quote:

We could do that on the old platform too - but I do think it is easier to find the unanswered posts now.

I like the multi-quote, and the lists, and the ability to block or follow a user. Lots of other stuff too, but those are the first things that come to mind....

I like the subscribe, who else is looking at the thread, spell check, the daily BYC stats, and the overall new appearance of BYC. Also the preferences. There is just too much to list.

LOVE the multi quote!!! I also like the visual cue via blue shading of threads you've posted in. Makes it super easy if you just want to catch up on stuff.

Back
Top Bottom