Post your adds for OHIO Wanted or for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellow Ohioans
we are new to keeping chickens and looking for a source of Buckeyes. Anyone have chicks for spring or can suggest where to look? I have checked a couple on line sites and all but one are "unavalible" I know this is a rare breed but really want to keep them.

help/suggestions
your pal
Briney

ooh an insider discount
smile.png

I sent them a note this afternoon checking and the club site is blocked at school (I am a teacher) so I can only look that up at home but thanks a bunch.

my kids are geeked about doing this and my wife is dragging behind a bit but generally in favor of it. We are looking at those coop kits from Berlin. 850 gets you a 6X8 which should be big enough for us to get into the hobby with. I can always add a second one down the road if the kids stay interested and my wife is not looking too closely at the back section of our propperty LOL

Welcome to the world of chickens!

If your looking for a coop, I found a great 4 by 8 that a father son team made out of mostly recycled materials. Looks great and sturdy thus far. Found it on the Cleveland craigslist - he advertised them as mini coopers, or mini coops. He was charging 130 for a 4 by 4 and I think 250 for the 4 by 8. My husband put and extra 2 by 4 shelf in increasing the space again. They look little little play houses

If you want anymore details let me know. I thought it was a bargain, always love a bargain
smile.png

Quote:
Buckeyedave in Minster
Bigredfeather in Yorkshire -- If you can make it out to Yorkshire, Bigredfeather's daughter (has three, I met one) is the most adorable young lady you'll ever meet! An introduction to her alone is worth the trip!

And there's a guy in Ohio that noted on this site that he makes coops, runs, etc. for others. I don't remember his name, but his avatar was a roost made out of a wagon wheel.

at the top of your page, click on "user list." Type in the usernames that I gave you, and they should pop up. Click on a name, and the personal info (all he provided to the site) comes up. You then can click on email or private message to contact him.

Whittling down my Cochin flock to make room for more Seramas! I have two mille fleur cockerels with buff mates, several black pairs, a mottled pullet, lavender cockerel, and a large fowl black pullet. I also have eight EE pullets, POL. Come and get them!
31816_light_mille_boy.jpg
31816_dark_mille_boy.jpg
31816_picture_15.jpg
31816_picture_22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom