post your chicken coop pictures here!

O and the entire thing is framed out of 2x2s and the walls and roof is all osb that was off of someone roof my pap got at a sale and said we can have so e only thing we bout was the tin and the 2x2s my dad had a sheet of inch think plywood left over from replacing the garage roof. So altogether we probably have 100 dollars in this thing.

Last edited:
Chicken coop built by My Hubby & myself. Just need to add the metal roof to the run for extra protection. They are loving the extra space.
2764.png
1f413.png
1f413.png
1f413.png
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
This thread was so fun! I have coop envy.
1f601.png
Here is ours. Home to my three little birds.
1f60a.png
My hubby built and designed it. The run isn't crazy big, but they are only in there when we are gone, which is extremely rare. We have our entire backyard surrounded with thick, 6' privacy fence and I have multiple gardens back here. The girls get to run free all day.
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks, @KDOGG331
. It was a lot of fun working on it, and I think the chicks are happy. So, mission accomplished. Now to get the run built . . . :yiipchick

Awesome! :D good luck with the run, cant wait to see the finished thing! we're building our coop now but haven't done anything to it in like a month. Hopefully this week. Just have the nest boxes, trim, and siding. And of course the run.

Chicken coop built by My Hubby & myself. Just need to add the metal roof to the run for extra protection. They are loving the extra space.
2764.png
1f413.png
1f413.png
1f413.png
[/URL]
How much time do your girls get to spend free-ranging? My birds went stir-crazy in a 4x6 pen and I only had 2 bantams! Love your coop colors!

How much time do your girls get to spend free-ranging?   My birds went stir-crazy in a 4x6 pen and I only had 2 bantams!  Love your coop colors!
Thxs, The girls get 4 to 8 hrs of free range. Depends on the weather. The new coop is 4' wide and 8' ft long. I have only 3 chickens right now. (Lol)

Back
Top Bottom