post your chicken coop pictures here!

I deem this coop and run to be done.
big_smile.png

Rear view from the fenced chicken yard where we'll let the flock have some more space when we are there to supervise.

More from the chicken yard.

Money shot from the back yard. So happy with how it turned out!
wee.gif

A HUGE thank you to all of those who have contributed pics and descriptions of their coops, runs, feeders etc... to these BYC pages. Having such a marvelous wealth of information available made the design and construction so much easier for a chicken newby.

And thank YOU for starting such an awesome thread.... Your vision for this project is outstanding I am always amazed and humbled by people who can have a vision and follow through to completion.

bow.gif

deb

And thank YOU for starting such an awesome thread....      Your vision for this project is outstanding I am always amazed and humbled by people who can have a vision and follow through to completion.

:bow

deb

Thank you Deb! I've enjoyed every minute of the experience and being able to share it here was wonderful.

And thank YOU for starting such an awesome thread....      Your vision for this project is outstanding I am always amazed and humbled by people who can have a vision and follow through to completion.

:bow

deb

X2 here.
I'm just happy to have a frame and walls up. We have rain all week long so we can't do any more work right now. We've added plywood to the temp runs to replace the tarps and have roost poles and boxes set up for sleep and eggs.... I can't wait to get this coop done. It's the blueprints for the second nursery/bantam coop we will build later this summer (God willing). That will be 2 8'x8' coops respectively. A run will cover 1/4 of my back yard with a seperat 10'x15' run next to it for baby bird introduction.

Like the pictures from TerryH we will convert the center of the yard into a raised garden for us and rain runoff will be gathered to tend both birds and garden.
I want to add cinder blocks around the bottom of my coop on the outside and I will plant a variety of herbs and bird friendly treats in the centers of the blocks giving me ready access to home grown treats.
If all goes well I want to cultivate some meal worms later this year as well.

Wish me luck....

I deem this coop and run to be done.
big_smile.png

Rear view from the fenced chicken yard where we'll let the flock have some more space when we are there to supervise.

Money shot from the back yard. So happy with how it turned out!
wee.gif

A HUGE thank you to all of those who have contributed pics and descriptions of their coops, runs, feeders etc... to these BYC pages. Having such a marvelous wealth of information available made the design and construction so much easier for a chicken newby.

You have a very nice place and set up there TerryH !!! can you get some pics of inside the coop and run.

Last edited:
There are lots of interior pics in my coop link under my avatar and probably way more than you even wanted to know in the coop build thread link in my signature.

Video tour...

[VIDEO]

Update on the chick with the crushed egg. It's still alive!!! She, He.... Ummm it.... Don't know yet lol, anyway. Baby Miracle started moving around and trying to stand. I still don't know if it will make it on account of the snake crushing its egg but if it does, boy or girl it's name will be Miracle.

I deem this coop and run to be done. :D

[url=https://flic.kr/p/J64jgc]

Money shot from the back yard. So happy with how it turned out! :weee

A HUGE thank you to all of those who have contributed pics and descriptions of their coops, runs, feeders etc... to these BYC pages. Having such a marvelous wealth of information available made the design and construction so much easier for a chicken newby.[/url]

There are lots of interior pics in my coop link under my avatar and probably way more than you even wanted to know in the coop build thread link in my signature.

Video tour...

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/-gujcRVW0II[/VIDEO]

Wow that looks AMAZING! Definitely jealous lol

Back
Top Bottom