post your chicken coop pictures here!

I think coywolves would become dinner for my pack.
gig.gif

and what would be left over these guys would finish off.
lau.gif

I think coywolves would become dinner for my pack.
gig.gif

and what would be left over these guys would finish off.
lau.gif

Yes they would. Ask me how I know and I'd tell you I just lost a 6lbs female yorkie to a coyote not 15 feet from my door. Sad thing was she had already tied up with our male and that was a bigger hit than just the dog. Bonnie was a pet but also a great breeding dog and a great mommy. So 2 days later we brought home a male great Pyrenees mix we named Floki. Next month we will pick up a female great Pyrenees. Next week I should have some up grades for my ar15 and a coyote caller and nv scope.
BTW I love the chicks.

Yes they would. Ask me how I know and I'd tell you I just lost a 6lbs female yorkie  to a coyote not 15 feet from my door. Sad thing was she had already tied up with our male and that was a bigger hit than just the dog. Bonnie was a pet but also a great breeding dog and a great mommy. So 2 days later we brought home a male great Pyrenees mix we named Floki. Next month we will pick up a female great Pyrenees. Next week I should have some up grades for my ar15 and a  coyote caller and nv scope.
BTW I love the chicks.

Love the dog pictures!! And the cute little guys!!! Wolves are a touchy subject to many people...the for or against. Everyone is entitled to their opinion...it's when those who don't have them living in close proximity, go on and on about how wonderful they are...how great it is to have them living in the "Wilderness" around here....that's what gets me....oh well...I'm more worried about losing my dog to the wolves, then my chickens. They probably won't bother with trying to break into my Chicken coop and run....but the dog...that's a whole different story...just like coyotes, wolves tend to stalk, snatch and run, when it comes to broad daylight hunting. I leave a radio playing 24/7 just outside my coop in the garage...keep them wondering.

Back
Top Bottom