post your chicken coop pictures here!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by chickenlover237, Nov 10, 2011.

1. iwiw60

iwiw60 Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2014
    Central Oregon
    Me, too!! You''re not mad...you're a chicken mama!!! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. mandersn

mandersn Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jtbass2756

jtbass2756 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2013
    Nash County , NC
    My Coop
    [​IMG]I have to pick the time of day (heat), but my hubby thinks I'm a little strange for taking my chair, my drink and a book,,,,,(don't do my reading)...and sit out to watch/talk to my ladies![​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. kenmlang

kenmlang Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2014
    Cut-N-Shoot,TX
    You are not strange, no matter what your hubby says, you are a "Chickeneer"!!!! I do the very same thing, except without the book. If I did that, my wife would think I'm "strange." [​IMG] She knows I am "visiting" with my girls, and NO reading is getting done!!

2 people like this.
  5. Latestarter

Latestarter Overrun With Chickens

Mar 18, 2014
    North East Texas
    Really nice job on that tractor w/attached run [​IMG] Nice to see you even have the chicken guard dogs pacing a patrol around it all [​IMG] I would like to make one comment though... those roost 2 x 4s should be turned 90 degrees either way so the 3.5" side is facing up/down. That would be much more comfortable for your birds as their feet aren't really designed to grip to roost. Is that a human predator I see ducking behind the coop from the right side?[​IMG] Oh, almost forgot! [​IMG] and welcome to the thread!

As an afterthought, and in an attempt to beat Sylvester to the punch [​IMG] Maybe you could extend that roof on back there so when you go out to collect eggs in the rain, you won't get a wet head [​IMG] Of course, it seems to me that if you're going out in the rain to collect eggs, you're gonna get a little wet regardless... Especially if that tractor is parked somewhere on the back 40.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  6. Chuckee

Chuckee New Egg

Jun 9, 2014
    Massachusetts
    [​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

7. heartsizedfarm

heartsizedfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Fabulous stone walls. Are you UK?

8. Foghorn Cogburn

Foghorn Cogburn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2014
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Chuckee

Chuckee New Egg

Jun 9, 2014
    Massachusetts
    [​IMG]

10. Foghorn Cogburn

Foghorn Cogburn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2014
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Trampoline/Kennel Coop/Run...they'll have a true coop added to the top here in 6 wks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by