post your chicken coop pictures here!

he.gif
I have a question that I need some advice with,,,,,I am at this time fixing a daytime run out of chicken wire and pvc. My question is...how to get them from the coop/run they have been use to. I didn't get them as babies. I got them the last of May and they were pullets about 7 mo old. A couple of them have gotten more cozy with me as they started laying. But how do you all get them to the other runs/tractors and back. Can't let them free-range due to predators and can't allow then to stay in it overnite because it is not reinforced against nighttime predators....HELP
frow.gif

Last edited:

here is a coop i just "threw" together yesterday. it is built out of some heavy duty pallets i picked up at work. gonna put some hardware cloth on the floor and add some wheels to the back legs,it's heavy! other than that so far i've only spent $4.09 on a box of nails building it!
I plan on using pallets too-not sure I could just "throw something together" though...I'm not that handy. Will have to have my hubby take a look at this coop because maybe between the two of us we could put something simple like this together ;)

I would get some Tyvek plastic cover it then get some ceder fence boards i got some at a fence company for 50 cents a board will make your coop look better and be insulated never used hardware cloth.Check out home depot they have this plastic sheeting that looks like metel it's perfect for roofs

I plan on using pallets too-not sure I could just "throw something together" though...I'm not that handy. Will have to have my hubby take a look at this coop because maybe between the two of us we could put something simple like this together ;)
anxious to see some more pictures! LOL I want to do something similar but I'm a visual person.....LOL....got to have pictures

Back
Top Bottom