post your chicken coop pictures here!

First time chicken owner! 6 chicks patiently waiting for their new chicken condo! ;-)... Sort of hacked my way threw this over past 2 weekends. Advice on where to place the feed and water? Coop or run?

[/URL]
cool nice job it took me and my nephew close to or over 2 months to build mine still not fully finished but really close

thats cool i like the repurposing of an unused camper and lots of room for your ladies to spread out as well as good storage

no roostercantrell, no room for storage we have a 2nd shed for that, but I well show you the inside

then when we have babies we put wall up

we have 28 hens and 2 roos out in coop we have little ones in the house that are 1 week old there are about 24 lol in living room

cool nice job it took me and my nephew close to or over 2 months to build mine still not fully finished but really close
SO glad you posted your pics! See...that's EXACTLY what i want to do with my little chicken coop kit...raise the coop/nesting boxes up on a 4x4 frame of sorts...thanks for showing me!!!
wee.gif

My coop and run are done. We just need to put a tarp on the top of the run.

The girls are having a blast! It was so cute when we first put them out they all ran inside the coop. They have been in the coop before on nice days.

It took them a few minutes before they realized they could come out and explore their new world. I am so glad to have them out where they can be chickens.

I have to give me wonderful DH so much credit for this. He's the best!

Thanks for your nice comments, chickeelina...appreciate it! I'll try and post some pics when it finally gets done, whenEVER that is! :confused:

Hello, I bought this coop and we just built a run around it. Just finished today! The coop isn't hard to put together and it's sturdier than it looks. The roof is asphalt. . Like rolled roofing. My girls love it.

If I need more coop space it will be simple to board up the run under the roost.

Enjoy your coop, I'm sure you will like it. :)

Last edited:
My coop and run are done. We just need to put a tarp on the top of the run.

The girls are having a blast! It was so cute when we first put them out they all ran inside the coop. They have been in the coop before on nice days.

It took them a few minutes before they realized they could come out and explore their new world. I am so glad to have them out where they can be chickens.

I have to give me wonderful DH so much credit for this. He's the best!

Looks great!! I am not trying to be rude, but I have had problems with racoons in the past. They are crafty little buggers. They ca get thru poultry wire. can I give you some advice??

Back
Top Bottom