post your chicken coop pictures here!

Mine is just a little coop as I only have two hens. I'm a first time chicken owner and I never thought I'd love a chicken as much as I do my two girls!! What GREAT pets.. So sweet, so much fun to watch. I'm just in love with my "girls"!!!! Btw, my first picture was taken when the coop was first finished. I then added my "art" and decorated it. I think my husband did an AWESOME job building me this coop for my "girls"!!
[/IMG]

My hubby is building our coop and is almost finished. We are new to chicken farming and are having a lot of fun getting started. The sides are lids that will raise up and we have 4 nesting boxes on each side. The coop is off the ground and will have a ramp attached for the chicks to come and go. The coop will be fenced in with an approx 8 foot area with room to add on later.
1f424.png
1f414.png
1f423.png
263a.png

Do you know what the dimensions are to your nice coop? And how many birds to you house in it? Thanks in advance

My coop is 5' wide, 4' long and 44" tall. On the stand it will be 75" tall. It will house 8 chickens. :)
1f414.png
1f413.png

Last edited:
Thanks Darlene! The vision was smaller but my hubby got a little carried away!! Lol
1f603.png
Hopefully once the chicks are ready for the outdoors...they wil love their new home.

My hubby is building our coop and is almost finished. We are new to chicken farming and are having a lot of fun getting started. The sides are lids that will raise up and we have 4 nesting boxes on each side. The coop is off the ground and will have a ramp attached for the chicks to come and go. The coop will be fenced in with an approx 8 foot area with room to add on later.
1f424.png
1f414.png
1f423.png
263a.png

Oh my gosh is awesome! It's so big and roomy!

Back
Top Bottom