post your chicken coop pictures here!

Ok........LOLOL....
bow.gif
....I'm going to be holding my breath until Monday is over! I found 50 ft of some 2x3" 48" wire...My DH said that before Monday was over, he was going to be helping me finish my coop!! Can you believe it? I'm Scared to....but sure want to!
ya.gif
He helped me get my door hung today!
hugs.gif

ok here is our setup, my dh is 81 and after this he said he needs to slow down that it is getting to much, sure so this morning he is talking about moving the screen house to back of house so we can see back yard and stay away from bugs, the screen house is next to the house. so tomorrow he will start thinking about that move, but don't forget he is going to slow down. he did make a path in the snow last year, but that is one thing I don't like him doing.

At 72 my Mom was on her roof inspecting roof tiles, and rode the Colossus at Magic Mountain with her grandson! She worked until she was 85 before she retired from her last client - she WALKED to work - she walked everywhere since she never drove in her life and she loved to garden. Dementia slowed her down and she was getting aware that she couldn't remember things well. By 92 she moved in with one of her daughters and then total dementia and health care assistance moved her to a senior assistance center (not a convalescent hospital) where she continued until the good Lord took her home at 98! If it weren't for the dementia she would have continued being active walking around because health-wise she was still strong. Her philosophy was "I'll die if I stop working" so she was always busy baking, gardening, cleaning house, doing her own grocery shopping wheeling it home in a cart, walking to visit her sister on the same street. I should be so lucky to keep as fit - unfortunately our family females all inherited scoliosis or degenerative spine conditions since birth but still force ourselves to keep moving as Mom did! I'm so happy to see your DH and yourself keeping active!

To install a chicken coop in your backyard, it is still better to check with your local council to find out how in your community and tell your neighbors to avoid any inconvenience.
Remember: A prior request should be entered with your local council for poultry over 2m ² and 1.80 meters high.
The processing time is about 30 days.Read more »

To install a chicken coop in your backyard, it is still better to check with your local council to find out how in your community and tell your neighbors to avoid any inconvenience.
Remember: A prior request should be entered with your local council for poultry over 2m ² and 1.80 meters high.
The processing time is about 30 days.

Ok........LOLOL....:bow ....I'm going to be holding my breath until Monday is over!  I found 50 ft of some 2x3" 48" wire...My DH said that before Monday was over, he was going to be helping me finish my coop!!  Can you believe it?  I'm Scared to....but sure want to! :ya  He helped me get my door hung today!:hugs

Good luck... My husband STILL hasn't got our new one built.... Now that SEC has kicked off I'll be lucky to get it done before Halloween....

At 72 my Mom was on her roof inspecting roof tiles, and rode the Colossus at Magic Mountain with her grandson! She worked until she was 85 before she retired from her last client - she WALKED to work - she walked everywhere since she never drove in her life and she loved to garden. Dementia slowed her down and she was getting aware that she couldn't remember things well. By 92 she moved in with one of her daughters and then total dementia and health care assistance moved her to a senior assistance center (not a convalescent hospital) where she continued until the good Lord took her home at 98! If it weren't for the dementia she would have continued being active walking around because health-wise she was still strong. Her philosophy was "I'll die if I stop working" so she was always busy baking, gardening, cleaning house, doing her own grocery shopping wheeling it home in a cart, walking to visit her sister on the same street. I should be so lucky to keep as fit - unfortunately our family females all inherited scoliosis or degenerative spine conditions since birth but still force ourselves to keep moving as Mom did! I'm so happy to see your DH and yourself keeping active!
yes we do, we know days are numbered but the good lord gave both of us a run around for 4 years, first he had cancer then I had it, but we keep going I have had knee replacement which did not work in one knee so I move when I can, he will be 82 in sept and I was 75 this year, but with everything we run circles around some of our family, I help in every way I can have my own ride around and do half the yard he has his and he dose the other half, but unfair I got the part with house, screen house, barn, play set and chicken yard and a flower bed, he has back yard with 6 trees and weed between line trees. you can see yard pass the little shed is his part, opened up limw

Back
Top Bottom