Post your Duck names!

Pics
Jossanne: How about Sir Quacks-a-lot? I have a friend who has Call ducks and they are NOISY!

I have a Cayuga drake that I call Dobkin! He's quite... how do you put it... Well, he must have a small brain, and Dobkin just sounds slow-witted!

Bobber and Jack-Quack are my khaki Campbell drakes. Zip and Java Jive are my kC ducks. I am getting a couple more ducks this year, and one is going to be named Duckniss Everquack.
smile.png

I have 4 cayugas named:

Clover (my most green cayuga)
Clementine (She is out loudest girl right now and other head leader) we sing "clementine, clementine oh how you shine"
Blackberry (Our cayuga that is mostly black with purple hints)
Juniper (Mostly blue green)

and 3 Pekins named:

Dandelion (oh what a dandy - she is the leader)
Iris (not as loud as her sis but still vocal)
Basil (we think he is a boy, doesn't say much and loves to keep clean)

They are 8 weeks old today...oh my time flies!!

Omygosh! I had a Cayuga named Blackberry! She passed away a couple years ago, but she had a good life and was a really pretty girl. I used to call her "berrs" for short.

Cayugas are a wonderful breed. I'd get another in a heartbeat. Maybe I will, along with the new khaki Campbells.

We don't know the sex yet, but we have a dark (I don't know colors yet) Rouen/Runner cross named Darkwing (you know, like Darkwing Duck? :D) and a lighter Rouen/Runner cross named Daisy. ;)

Our first duck is named Baby Falafel ZeFrank Von Hammond, the 3rd. We wanted it to have a distinguished name so we added "the 3rd" :p

Back
Top Bottom