Post your Duck names!

Pics

When we bought our runners we were told that the girls were an apricot, a caramel/apricot mix and a black one. So we called them Apricot, Caramel and Marmite. Marmite suits her name as she is bold and strong and everyone in our house loves her! The drake is Francis.
Have you thought of watery names. Puddle, river, pond, brook, beck etc?

Last edited:
Daisy and Assquack

I let my girls name their ducks and pretty much figured Daisy was par for the course but Assquack!!?? Upon questioning the small child she informed me that is what "the big white duck on TV's name is". Uh no, that would be the Aflac duck!

Her duck proved to be one very loud, opinionated, stinker of a duck so the name Assquack stuck.

Only issue is when small kids visit our farm, we generally tell them that duck doesn't have a name...
Hahaha! Love it! One of my little girls is named Turkey, because she would run from me as a baby and she was/is SO fast and hard to catch, so instead of saying "hey, come here you little sh*thead", lol, especially with little kids and/or neighbors around to hear it, I took to saying "hey ya little turkey, come here!". So Turkey it is - I never did come up with a better name. I still think Assquack is better though; I kinda giggle to myself everytime I read it.
big_smile.png

You know, she is still so fast that she hardly even gets mated because the boys can't catch her either, haha.

Back
Top Bottom