Post your Duck names!

Pics
Einstien and Zuma (Crested Magpies)
Rocky and Skye (Khaki Campbell)
Sheriff Callie and Chase (Pekins)
Moose and Mouse (Rouens)

I have a male gray call named mr.pickles.
2 female grey calls named madam quirre and barbie (you can tell their personalities)
2 white calles named prince charming and cinderella
and 1 gray call named nute (because he is neutered)

We recently got three new geese. All our farm animals have outdoor names, three geese are Moose, Doe and buck.

They are tons of fun and enjoy them.

AutE, born on the Autumn equinox
Spot, Tux and Goldie
Dove, named for the little white bird that appears on her side - her guardian angel.
Big Blue (BB) looking for his peas

I love the expression on Big Blue! :p Aww, dove! That's adorable. Did the dove mark stay clear like that as she got older?

I love the expression on Big Blue! :p Aww, dove! That's adorable. Did the dove mark stay clear like that as she got older?
The dove mark was only in this one photo. I don't know what it was, maybe a flying feather, maybe her angel come to collect her. She is with her angel now - Mom stepped on her. I was told if Runners weren't stepping on or biting their young, they were considered good Moms. This was her Mom's 1st clutch and it went much better for the rest of them. I may let her sit again depending on how protective she is when the ducklings join the rest of the flock. If her maternal instincts are strong, it's a trait worth passing on.

Einstein and Zuma

Back
Top Bottom