Post your Duck names!

Pics
I have many which I came up with from either what they look like or how they act. Here are some: Monkey, Pickle, Dragon, Miss Lilly, Casanova, Rico Sauve, Sydney, Godiva, Tiara, Grover, Gonzo, Roo, Blue Moon, Mercedes. They are all Ancona Ducks.

I have a male called cooco and our female is susso.they are from Algeria where I live dont know their breed looked on the net but no pics the same .

My fiancé and I each picked out names, and four of my five ducklings are: Duckasaurus, Mr. Presiduck, Tater Tot, and Michelle. I haven't thought of a name for the female WH yet, but I want something winter-related. Tundra, Frost, Slush Ducky, I dunno, lol. I thought about naming one Ducktor Who, but I didn't have enough boys, haha.

My fiancé and I each picked out names, and four of my five ducklings are: Duckasaurus, Mr. Presiduck, Tater Tot, and Michelle. I haven't thought of a name for the female WH yet, but I want something winter-related. Tundra, Frost, Slush Ducky, I dunno, lol. I thought about naming one Ducktor Who, but I didn't have enough boys, haha.

Love the ducktor who! Mine have mostly boys names and are girls. Who cares! They are ducks and its not like they actually know their names.

I had Jase, Phil, and Si (Yes like the people from Duck Dynasty) in my first batch.
I currently have a female Pekin (Bubbles), 2 male Khaki Campbells (Hershey & Jelly Bean), 2 female Khakis (Snuggles & Whopper, like the candy), and a Pekin/Mallard cross named Popcorn.
I have a batch hatching this Spring, so I'll be coming up with some new names soon!

My husband is insisting that we don't name the ducks we're getting this spring, because likely some of them will end up as food. I, on the other hand, can't have animals without names. I'm thinking a compromise... naming the girls, and the boys won't get named until I pick the drake I'm going to keep.

Watch me get all 10 drakes.

Back
Top Bottom