Post your Duck names!

Pics
This is so much fun reading about everyone's duck names! So much creativity. I can't wait to see what the genders of our ducks are. I know that one of our 3 week old Jumbo Pekin ducks named Pepper is starting to quack a little bit, so maybe she's a she! It's so hard to wait for tail feathers! We tried vent sexing them at 2 days old, I had 1 boy and 12 girls....I don't think so, although I wouldn't mind that at all :)

My very first ducks were called Charlotte and Chester, (I still have Charlotte) and then there were Charlie and Chelsea.
I currently have two mini silver appleyards called Luca and Peach, and a runner duck called Mario.
smile.png

I let my five year old name my ducks so I have Jaguar the magpie, Bob and Marty the cayugas ( both are girls lol) and Swampy the crested buff

I have a Waddles, Quacker, Pecker and Beeker. How did I pick the names? I posted on facebook that I needed duck names and decided to choose the first 4 that people offered :) I'm so creative! lol

I have a Waddles, Quacker, Pecker and Beeker. How did I pick the names? I posted on facebook that I needed duck names and decided to choose the first 4 that people offered :) I'm so creative! lol

We've got 18 ducks right now (10 are only a few days old)... only a few have names. Barney is our Silver Appleyard drake. Speck is a 2 month old White Appleyard drake. Number 100 is a Cayuga drake. And, Chicken is a 3 week old White Appleyard named as such because he was hatched out by a broody chicken. :)

Our 2 runners are named Cheese and Quackers, 2 welsh harlequin females named Zelda and Figgs and a welsh harlequin drake named Luke Skywalker. Our two sons had a heavy influence on all the names :)

Back
Top Bottom