Post your Duck names!

Pics
Male Silver Appleyard- Dark Wing
Female Blue Fawn Rouen- Ninja
Female Blue Fawn Rouen- Ducky
Female Blue Swedish- BlueBell

Indian Runner ducklings - Cupcake and Confetti

Pekin Ducklings - unnamed

I have 6 pekins. They are 3 months and I haven't been able to tell the makes from females yet, or they are just all female, so they aren't named yet. I can't wait to name then tho.

6 Mallards (2 drakes, 4 hens)
Willie-drake
Psy-drake (play on Si, from Duck Dynasty and PsyDuck, the cartoon...my 13 yr old son named him)
Weeble
Radar (LOUD)
MoMo (means peach in Japanese...soft and sweet as a peach)
Gary (the Guard Duck....a hen...my 17 yr old girl named her, go figure)

@ 10 weeks or so

The nutcases now, being pushy for treats.

Last edited:

My rescue ducks, Bullwinkle on the left and Rocky on the right...originally supposed to be Rocky and Ruby Sue (100 points to anyone who can tell me what movie that's from!), because I mistakenly thought since Rocky had already started changing into boy colors that the other was a girl...silly me. I had already gotten used to calling the little one Rocky when I figured out the big one was a boy, so what better name to go with Rocky than Bullwinkle, right? He's as big as a moose too, hahahaha....ok, not really, but he is too big to really fly much - he can barely get off the ground, lol.

my "babies" (almost 4 months old)...So since I didn't get a Ruby Sue out of the boys I rescued, on the back left is Ruby Sue. Back right is Turkey, because she would run SO FAST from me as a baby so instead of calling her something obscene (like a little sh**) I would tell her she's being a turkey, lol ("Come back here you little turkey!!"). In front is Dexter Duck; I thought I had sexed 3 girls and was going to name the third Penny, buuuuuuuut, no such luck. So his name is Dexter, from the most awesome show of the same name. ;)

Last edited:
White Calls- 5 hens
The hens--- Hippy, Poppy, Lily, Iris, Miss Bill

Gray Calls- 2 drakes, 5 hens.
The drakes--- Captain Quack, Bullwinkle
The hens--- Red, Bell, Gwen, Athena, Adrophite

Back
Top Bottom