Post your Duck names!

Pics
My ducks names are Daisy and Donna. They wouldve been Daisy and Donald, but they're both girls. Sadly, they recently died.
sad.png
So sorry
sad.png
hugs.gif

We have a miniature Silver Appleyard girl that needs a name.

She is only 2 weeks old, but goes off hunting whenever she gets the chance. While her brothers and sister are gorging at the food dish, she's pushing through weeds, chasing anything that moves. I'd like a name that suits her adventurous hunting streak, but all I can think of are god/goddess names like Artemis and that just doesn't suit her. She's too cute for it.

Any ideas?

We have a miniature Silver Appleyard girl that needs a name.

She is only 2 weeks old, but goes off hunting whenever she gets the chance. While her brothers and sister are gorging at the food dish, she's pushing through weeds, chasing anything that moves. I'd like a name that suits her adventurous hunting streak, but all I can think of are god/goddess names like Artemis and that just doesn't suit her. She's too cute for it.

Any ideas?

Likes like a Molly to me.
smile.png

We have a miniature Silver Appleyard girl that needs a name. She is only 2 weeks old, but goes off hunting whenever she gets the chance. While her brothers and sister are gorging at the food dish, she's pushing through weeds, chasing anything that moves. I'd like a name that suits her adventurous hunting streak, but all I can think of are god/goddess names like Artemis and that just doesn't suit her. She's too cute for it. Any ideas?
She should be named Merida, like the girl from brave.

Back
Top Bottom