Post your Duck names!

Pics
I got duck duck n I lost goose she was my baby now got 4 more to name one is weeble wobble that's all I can think of so far like lol tba ltr lol

I have

1. Kumalie. It means small duck in aborigine. He's my Rouen drake.
2. Aiva - Rouen hen
3. Ping - jumbo Pekin hen
4. Yangtze - pekin hen
5. Jade - Cayuga gender unknown
6. Sweden - blue Swedish gender unknown
7. Noodles - blue runner hen
8. Still no name - welsh harlequin drake
9. Also not named yet. - welsh harlequin hen

I have 4 Cayuga ducklings that are nearly 2 weeks old. They were purchased as sexed ducklings and I am supposed to have 1 boy, 3 girls. I need help picking names for them. I have 3 crested ducks, 2 white and 1 black, named Daisy, Ivory, and Ebony. I was thinking of naming the boy Jade or Jaden to make it sound more boyish. But haven't come up with any girl Cayuga duck names. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Lol I have a chocolate runner and a black runner and a bunch of khaki campbells. Names so far: Brown duck, black duck, boy duck, girl duck, mystery ducks (too young to tell gender)

My first duck (a mallard) is called Crispy as we rescued her as a hatchling on the hottest day of the year.
For company she now has :
Creamy (used to have one called Cracker too - white Campbells)
Crumble (snowy Call)
Charlie (dusky bibbed call drake)

We also got a khaki Campbell as extra company when everyone went broody - she's called Cuddles because of the way she dives into your arms when she gets frightened!
Unfortunately she also thinks she's a chicken...

Crispys just hatched 2 babies called Chester and Chopper too

We have five Anconas.

- Hulk, named by my 6yo son. :)
- Tuffy, so named because she has been feisty and bold from her first day with us.
- Dixie and Dyna (short for another 6yo-inspired name, Duck Dynasty). We call those two "the twins" because of their very similar markings and temperaments.
- Shiner, the one who is most heavily marked with black and is turning out to have a nice green sheen.

Last edited:
1.duck duck
2.Daisy
3.Donald
4.aflac
5.daffy
6.crooked bill
7.cocoa
8.powder
9.big boy

My ducklings are mixed b the one that is black with a yellow chest it's name is Fluffy the yellow one name is Squishy.

Back
Top Bottom