Post your Duck names!

Pics
Brown and white...how about Oreo or Cupcake?
big_smile.png

We have 5 baby pekins and are waiting to see what genders they turn out to be. Our choices:

females
Esmerelda (Esme)
Tallulah
Ping
Marjorie
Millicent
Henrietta

Males:
Rufus
Homer
Kirby
Wainwright
Ambrose
Roosevelt

A black Indian Runner named Gatsby because he's the little gentleman, my Khaki Campbell girls are named Amethyst and Wendy, and my Rouens (still of questionable gender) are Mabel and Dipper. My younger siblings named all of them except Gatsby after cartoon characters. :p

I just ordered 3 babies to go with my pekin and mallard. I already named them so I am praying they arrive safely. Their names will be "Talulah" meaning leaping water this will be a blue Swedish. "Coco" will be my buff. And "nefertari" for the Cayuga. I only have hens now I gave my drakes to a nice family who lives on a farm. My new babies will also be hens. My hens I have now are "popcorn" a pekin and "Cleopatra" a mallard. When should I introduce the new ducklings to the 4 1/2 month olds?

This is the name of our 4 created pekin duck
the gray 1 is a female her name is MRS. Kay & we have 3 males named Willy, Jase & Jep. You know like from the t.v. show duck dynasty

This is the name of our 4 created pekin duck
the gray 1 is a female her name is MRS. Kay & we have 3 males named Willy, Jase & Jep. You know like from the t.v. show duck dynasty
My son also named one of our ducks from Duck Dynasty... But we don't get cable, so he doesn't know any of the people on the show. He wanted to name the duck Duck Dynasty, but I talked him into Dyna for short. :)

Back
Top Bottom