Post your Duck names!

Pics
Mine are named Peek 'n Boo. Because when my husband bought them for me at the feed store the sales person said they were Pekin Ducks! As u can see they are runners! I love Runners!
I don't see how to add a picture, but I have them as my profile picture!

Ok, I admit, we just got 3 Rouen day-old ducklings today, and my teenage son has already named them Tape, Call, and Bill. (And he refuses to admit the sticky gray stuff is duct tape, not duck) But this is the same child who once named our three laying hens K, F, and C, only I took pity on them and extended those into Kate, Florence and Clementine. I guess it's good the feathered members of this place don't really speak English.

Ok, I admit, we just got 3  Rouen day-old ducklings today, and my teenage son has already named them Tape, Call, and Bill. (And he refuses to admit the sticky gray stuff is duct tape, not duck) But this is the same child who once named our three laying hens K, F, and C, only I took pity on them and extended those into Kate, Florence and Clementine. I guess it's good the feathered members of this place don't really speak English.
K F C, omg I LOVE it! You should of kept it that way.

Ok, I admit, we just got 3 Rouen day-old ducklings today, and my teenage son has already named them Tape, Call, and Bill. (And he refuses to admit the sticky gray stuff is duct tape, not duck) But this is the same child who once named our three laying hens K, F, and C, only I took pity on them and extended those into Kate, Florence and Clementine. I guess it's good the feathered members of this place don't really speak English.

lau.gif

I need to think up names for this upcoming chocolate call duck! My hubby and I like "Pancake", but I want more options! DH has already vetoed "Mocha", "Jellybean" and "Cocoa Puff". He's such a party pooper.

I need to think up names for this upcoming chocolate call duck! My hubby and I like "Pancake", but I want more options! DH has already vetoed "Mocha", "Jellybean" and "Cocoa Puff". He's such a party pooper.

Chip (a sin chocolate)?

Mocha, Snickers, Peanut, Copper, Penny, Meatloaf, Nutella, Carmello, Cadbury, Reese, Decaf, Cookie, Sable, Java, Latte, KitKat, Sahara, Chewbacca.

And I'm spent.

Mocha, Snickers, Peanut, Copper, Penny, Meatloaf, Nutella, Carmello, Cadbury, Reese, Decaf, Cookie, Sable, Java, Latte, KitKat, Sahara, Chewbacca.

And I'm spent.

Hubby already vetoed Mocha. But I LOVE Latte, squeeee! And peanut! I can't use Snickers, that was the name of my tortoiseshell kitty who passed away recently. She was the best cat ever. <3 Chip is okay, but it doesn't sound very girly. Then again, neither does Peanut. :p

Keep em coming guys, I need some good ammo to present Hils with when he gets home tonight, hehe!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom