Post your Duck names!

Pics
My yellow duckling is GI Jane and the Brown/grayish is GI Joe, now hopefully it's a boy and a girl.
1f602.png
1f602.png

The yellow ones an indian runner its name is supersloot named by one of the neighbors kids. My 13 year old named the kakhi cheese
. The baby rouen we hatched out of our eggs in an incubator my named him cheese.

These boys or girls dont have names yet. My rouen kept disapearing and last night at 10 pm my neighbor came down with these babies my duck wandered over there n had a hidden nest. Her dogs jumped the momma she ran home but the babies got stranded. But they are safe n quieted down with their fresh water food and heat lamp. Any suggestions on names for these little blessings

The yellow ones an indian runner its name is supersloot named by one of the neighbors kids. My 13 year old named the kakhi cheese . The baby rouen we hatched out of our eggs in an incubator my named him cheese.

These boys or girls dont have names yet. My rouen kept disapearing and last night at 10 pm my neighbor came down with these babies my duck wandered over there n had a hidden nest. Her dogs jumped the momma she ran home but the babies got stranded. But they are safe n quieted down with their fresh water food and heat lamp. Any suggestions on names for these little blessings
Aww! They're adorable!

I have four ducks! 3 female one male
Bella has a birth mark on her beak
Snuggles is a bit of a fatty
Candy loves food
James is very protective of his girls

These are my four Welsh Harlequins that I got just yesterday, hatched on Monday 6/6/16. Their names are Hilfred (the drake) I will be impressed if someone can guess where that name came from. The girls are, Emily, Sweetcream and Grapenuts.my son wanted to name one Emily and the other two are my favorite ice cream flavors.

Back
Top Bottom