Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
Did some research on the internet and I think the poop was raccoon scat! Looked like pictures I found online. The run and coop are secure the girls are locked in the coop at night. I need to get that game cam! Mystery solved without a cam!

Hi Sgtmom - most of them are cute and cuddly- and vegetarian. But the brushtails can rip you to pieces!
I had a pet ringtail when I was a kid, and I believe you sell our sugar gliders as pets over there.

There are 6 photos on our trail cam of this fox and her mate.

BIL puts out sunflowers and oats to feed the deer for hunting. It draws in quite a crowd of rabble rowsers too.

We've got some weekend plans for these fellas before DH's corn field gets big enough for them to do some serious monetary damage to us.

It is a "possum door" I cut in the roof of an old shed, to try to keep them out of the roof of my house.
Not very successful - every so often I trap them and take them for a long drive in the country.
It's a cute critter, ours grin at ya, looks ugly but i like um just cause they are critters.

The windows are open-----but what you can't see in the pic, is the Hailscreen that covers the entire double window and the side window too. It's not the first time the raccoons have tried. They are avoiding the Hava-heart baited live trap now.

Darkmatter, don't mean to sound too stupid but we always caught coons in a live trap with sardines and corn (like a fresh ear) and sat the trap against something, kinda along the trail or our end of the property. Not out in front alone. We didn't want to catch the feral cats and/or foxes, just wanted those pesky coons. Have you tried either of those foods? Just wondering since certain geographic areas have different food sources.

Back
Top Bottom