Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

We have a doe and her fawn hanging around, caught them for the past week or so, finally got some decent pictures
wee.gif

I'm about to photo dump a little bit. As I have said in a previous post, we live in a VERY suburban area, neighbors on all sides. We get multiple animals every.single.night. Not just one kind..but different animals. We've seen so far: Opossums [every night], feral cats [every night], raccoons [every night] and have also seen deer, skunks, and what we think is a porcupine. It's crazy what comes out when people go to bed. Here are a few of my favorites..the first I call my "oh s**t" picture. We were wondering why our chicken feed was disappearing overnight. We leave the coop door open so the chickens can go into the run as they pleas, so obviously an opossum [even one small enough to squeeze through the rectangle holes in the kennel] was a problem. We've beefed up the coop quite a bit since then and no issues.

getting into our compost pile

one of our "friendly" ferals. The ear is tipped so we assume it's neutered, at least.

hello!

my favorite..our indoor/outdoor cat Houdini encountering one of the Opossums.

one of the 3 or so skunks that frequent our yard every week.

I'm about to photo dump a little bit. As I have said in a previous post, we live in a VERY suburban area, neighbors on all sides. We get multiple animals every.single.night. Not just one kind..but different animals. We've seen so far: Opossums [every night], feral cats [every night], raccoons [every night] and have also seen deer, skunks, and what we think is a porcupine. It's crazy what comes out when people go to bed. Here are a few of my favorites..the first I call my "oh s**t" picture. We were wondering why our chicken feed was disappearing overnight. We leave the coop door open so the chickens can go into the run as they pleas, so obviously an opossum [even one small enough to squeeze through the rectangle holes in the kennel] was a problem. We've beefed up the coop quite a bit since then and no issues.

getting into our compost pile

one of our "friendly" ferals. The ear is tipped so we assume it's neutered, at least.

hello!

my favorite..our indoor/outdoor cat Houdini encountering one of the Opossums.

one of the 3 or so skunks that frequent our yard every week.
Thanks for the great post!! I LOVE WATCHING THE HOUSE CATS PROTECTING THEIR TERF GOOD KITTY HOUDINI!! photo dumps are awesome, i live in suburbia too and have yet to see anything but sparrow hawks, cats and squirrels....although i know we have skunks opossums and coons in droves around here!

Back
Top Bottom