Post your garden/duck pens!!!

chicken farmer

Songster
10 Years
Feb 7, 2012
Southern,Ohio
Post your pictures of your ducks in the garden or any garden pics and ducks. I'm putting my garden in a new area on my property and I'm gonna fence it and a little bit of the yard in with metal T posts and welded wire about 4 feet high,and I'm gonna have a fence and gait in the middle so I can block off the ducks till the vegetables and other plants have grown a bit so than they can eat weeds,slugs,snails,bugs and have the whole garden to keep cleaned up. On the yard side I'm gonna have them a box/coop and there feeder and waterer of course. And I have a indian runner duck and mallard duck(about 9-10 weeks old) I had another indian runner but a coon ate it so I'm gonna get another indian runner and mallard so they can pair off when older. I have did small gardens in the past and this is my first time having ducks and I really love them and thought and heard how they make great foragers in the garden. I will have a kiddie pool for them too. I would like to see your guys fenced gardens and ducks or any duck pens. And I live in the country and have a little homestead going and love to raise my families own food and raised chickens for about 5 years now and have rabbits,compost pile,of course the garden,and other stuff. But anyway please post your pics thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom