Posting pics on a MAC, Help!

MTtroutwithwings

Songster
12 Years
Jul 10, 2007
Montana Country
Hello!
I've seen it instructed a couple of times on different postings but I did not follow through with it at the time but now DH & I (he's the mac savvy guy) are ready to learn how to post pics on the forum from our mac. I just can't find any of the previous posting describing how! Can anyone guide us to those previous postings or lay it out for us again? Thank you!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Have you uploaded the pics on your computer , or is that what you're having trouble with ? If you have the pics on your computer then all you have to do is sign up w/photobucket and transfer it to there . Then you can follow the info in the index on how to post pics on BYC .
smile.png

I was just having trouble figuring out how to load them onto the forum, I remembered something about photo bucket website but wasn't sure if it would guide us from there or what. We'll give it try, thanks again for clarifying!

Once you get your photos uploaded to Photobucket, you'll see four tags under each photo. Use the one that says "direct link". When you go to post here, up at the top of the message toolbar, you'll see the little "Img" button. Click that, then insert the tag between the brackets. When you're finished with your post, click "Preview" at the bottom of the message page to see if your link(s) work. You should see your photo(s) show up on the page if they do. When you're satisfied, then click "Submit".

Back
Top Bottom