Pot Bellied Pig.Prego.WE HAVE BABIES PICS PICS PICS OCT.25TH!POST #1

Pics
I am so sorry nhnanna
hugs.gif
I hope things go well.

I am woundering, too, how are the babies!?!

The five remaining pups and mom are doing real well. It turns out that mom wasn't producing enough milk for the pups and they had some kind of virus. We almost lost another little girl but the vet kept her at his office for the day and we picked her up that night. I have to bottle feed them every couple of hours but I don't mind. They have thier eyes open now and just started eating formula with baby rice cereal. Thier little bellys get so fat. It is going to be hard to let this litter go. They are spoiled rotten already. Shania also had her litter. Mom & babies also doing real well. She had 5 girls and one boy. They were a week old yesterday.
love.gif

Hey guys! I have a pregnant potbelly pig. I dont know when she got pregnant or how long she has been pregnant. She has been totally lazy and today she got a burst of energy. Her nipples are bagged out and her vulva is swollen but no milk at all. She is eating. But tonight she screamed at me for touching her ( normally loves it) but then was fine a while later.

She is very uncomfortable keeps shifting her body and getting up then laying down. She has been nesting for like a week now if not longer.
She is just miserable. Any signs I should watch for? I attached a picture of her.
20180729_165227.jpg
20180729_165227.jpg
20180729_164059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom