Awwwwwww!
love.gif
th.gif

Ditto!!!
love.gif
clap.gif

Shelly

Quote:
So cute! While we wait on piglets ... why a C-Section? Hope Mama is OK and in good shape. Keep posting pics of those cuties. Maybe start a thread with puppy updates? I'd be watching that!
clap.gif

ooh Im going to say 5 babies 2 girls 3 boys--I hope I read through everyones posts so I didnt get the same as someone else? I cant believe she is holding out like this--I looked like that delivery day!!!!

I hope Ellie is OK. It's been a couple of days now since that picture!
idunno.gif
I hope she doesn't need a C-Section!!! Poor Ms. Ellie - she must be so uncomfortable by now.

I'm guessing 8 piggies and my DH and I would like a little girl, please?
smile.png

fl.gif
that everything is OK.

Quote:
So cute! While we wait on piglets ... why a C-Section? Hope Mama is OK and in good shape. Keep posting pics of those cuties. Maybe start a thread with puppy updates? I'd be watching that!
clap.gif

Her water broke around 9:30 am and again a gush of water around 11:30 but no pups by 12:30 so I got nervous and called the vet. He said to bring her in and when he checked her said that the pup was too big to come out. He said we could give her a shot to get her pushing more but she had been pushing for three hours with nothing and when he was checking her said that when she stops pushing the pup goes backwards intstead of coming out. We didn't want to put her through anyting else to end up with the C-Section anyway so we all agreed it was safer for mom and pups.

Back
Top Bottom