Potbelly pig given to us pregnant unknowingly! Very young!

Also check about when your little guy should be castrated, at least. Don't try to manage a boar!
Mary
For sure!! You can castrate them as early as two weeks, but it should be done by five weeks old because they can start breeding soon after. It’ll help his hormones and personality, and you won’t end up with any more babies! Especially inbred ones 😬

We’ve had two girls and a boy.. one girl didn’t make it. They are doing very well. I left her long for just a little while to go do some chores around the house and when I came back she had all three already! I reached in to see if there’s more and I can’t feel any. Momma is very tired. The last one she pushed was still born and I think there’s at least one more left that might be a still born. She seems to be trying to push another.

Oh my goodness what precious cuties!

For sure!! You can castrate them as early as two weeks, but it should be done by five weeks old because they can start breeding soon after. It’ll help his hormones and personality, and you won’t end up with any more babies! Especially inbred ones 😬

the boy is going to live with a close friend with a nice bit of land. And the girl is staying with us. The mommas name is Tilly. The little boy is Asher. And the little girl is Alice.

the boy is going to live with a close friend with a nice bit of land. And the girl is staying with us. The mommas name is Tilly. The little boy is Asher. And the little girl is Alice.
Awesome!! They’re so cute! Please continue to update us with pics and such... I want to see how the little ones grow:)

Back
Top Bottom