Poultry agility course thread!

This is so cool! I probably won't be joining do to lack of ideas and time, but I love the idea! (This might be completely random, but can I please PM you about something that's a similar idea? :D )

This is so cool! I probably won't be joining do to lack of ideas and time, but I love the idea! (This might be completely random, but can I please PM you about something that's a similar idea? :D )
Awww, I wish you could join, thats aright though. Feel free to follow along!
You can PM me if you like, I'd love to hear you ideas. :D

Hah, I wish the girls would cooperate for something like this. Now if we were talking goat behavior, I could do that! Lol. But I need to work with my little hen Chicken Hawk again so maybe I can get her to practice when the weather clears up.

Hah, I wish the girls would cooperate for something like this. Now if we were talking goat behavior, I could do that! Lol. But I need to work with my little hen Chicken Hawk again so maybe I can get her to practice when the weather clears up.
Awwww, I doubt any of my girls would cooperate either, wait, I bet Doodle would. I'll have to try it with her, she'd do anything for a treat hahaha!
Post videos of your goats if you want, I'd love to see that.

Back
Top Bottom