Poultry agility course thread!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hie everyone! I've posted two of these in the past, except they were in the form of a contest. It only got a few entry's, and others suggested that I do this again but instead make it a thread so it doesn't have an end date. That would give others more time to setup and do the course.
So here it is!
This thread has the exactly same rules as my previous contests, but I'll post them again below.

Rules-
-You can use anything from treats or a harness to get them through the course.

-You can use anything you want to make the course.

-A rule for harnesses, if you are using a harness to bring her through the course, harder obstacles are always a plus. But anything that you can get those stubborn birds to go through with is an accomplishment. ;):D Even if its simple, post a video!

-You can't drag her through the course. For the most part, hands off. Try to have as little contact with your bird as possible. If she hops off and leave the course, your more than welcome to go grab her, but try to leave the obstacles up to her. With a harness, no dragging. Remember harnesses are for guidance, and to keep them in the course, not to force/drag them through, and around obstacles. I

-Lastly, do the best you can. If you hen decides to wander off, run away, or complexity fails the course, we still love to see the videos! Sometimes these videos can be even more entertaining then a perfect course. As long as the video contains a chicken, and an obstacle course, post it!

I'm very excited to see everyones videos! Can't wait to see some posts.

Tip: To upload a video, you have to first upload it to another video platform such as Vimeo or Youtube, then post the link here. If your unable to upload a video, sequence photos showing her going through the course is better than nothing! Just upload what you can.

I cant have Youtube and I dont really have a place to do it with them. Unless I get a harness for Christmas....
You can upload some videos on BYC. You can do it through an album on here. @casportpony can probably help you out with more details on that if you like. ;)

I will have to do a photo sequence. Mom is very particular about what social media I am on. I am allowed on BYC, I am allowed to watch Youtube, and she is thinking about letting me get Snapchat, but only to message my friends. It really doesn't matter. What is it with taking a ton of pictures of yourself?
My mom doesn't like social media as well. Neither do I. I have to agree with your point of view.
Otherwise, I get not being able to post videos, neither can I. ;)
A photo sequence will work just fine. :D

Back
Top Bottom