Poultry Book Club

I'm in for the dummies book, even though I just read it a month ago.

Did you all decide on what the second book would be so I can find a local library that has it?

Is there a limit on how many pages or the type of chicken book?

I have Chick Days by Jenna Woginrich, Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens by Gail Damerow, Keeping Chickens by Jeremy Hobson and Celia Lewis, also Raising Chickens For Dummies and Building Chicken Coops for Dummies. And Sept. 1st is great!!

Yeah, Sept 1 is good. None of the libraries near me have any decent poultry/chicken books! Two counties I've searched. So, whatever we decide for the next book, some of us will need time to order it.
smile.png
This will be fun though, good idea.
cool.png

If you subscribe to the Purely Poultry email newsletter you can win a free copy of Raising Chickens for Dummies! And there will also be a coupon for $2.00 off each month's book if you order it from Purely Poultry.

October's book will be How to Raise Chickens by Christine Heinrichs. As we get this going we will decide as a group what book to choose for the following months. I just wanted to get this set up correctly now so that people can plan for October already. September 15th we will have decided on November's book.

Get out there and find 10 people who would love to be a part of this book club! Lets spread the word and make this popular!

i'd like to join.
smile.png

when does the first month kick off? now? i need to order the book.

Raising Chickens for Dummies will be Septembers book. We will read and discuss it between September 1 and september 30th. If you sign up for Purely Poultry's newsletter you can enter to win the book free and we also will have a coupon code for all newsletter readers for $2.00 off the book.

Back
Top Bottom