Prairie Flower Block Swap

Easter dresses for my granddaughters.
So Cute!!! They all look the same size. Are they pretty much the same age? Brings back memories of making dresses for my girls! We were looking at Easter pics yesterday of when the kids were little! I've made prairie dresses and Christmas dresses first for daughters and then grandaughters. The GD are getting too old to make them dresses!
smile.png
Enjoy it while it lasts!

They are three size 2 dresses and the one at the end is a size 5. My oldest daughter has a 3 1/2 yr old girl and triplet girls 20 months or so. She is also due with a baby girl this summer. So they will have 5 girls just before their oldest turns 4 yrs old. LOL

They are three size 2 dresses and the one at the end is a size 5. My oldest daughter has a 3 1/2 yr old girl and triplet girls 20 months or so. She is also due with a baby girl this summer. So they will have 5 girls just before their oldest turns 4 yrs old. LOL
I remember when the triplets were born, and they for the record ladies, they were natural triplets and I think identical , am I right? or it was 2 identical and one fraternal ok so maybe my memory isn't so good, and another girl, well they might as well try again for a boy, took my mom 6 tries before she finally got a girl, lol and then another girl, lol, yep the last one was me. A friend of mine's daughter just had her 3rd girl, must be the season for girls.

I remember when the triplets were born, and they for the record ladies, they were natural triplets and I think identical , am I right? or it was 2 identical and one fraternal ok so maybe my memory isn't so good, and another girl, well they might as well try again for a boy, took my mom 6 tries before she finally got a girl, lol and then another girl, lol, yep the last one was me. A friend of mine's daughter just had her 3rd girl, must be the season for girls.
Yes, it is two identical and one fraternal girl. They are spontaneous triplets. The identicals even move the same at times. It is really funny! They are very happy with their new baby girl that is due to be born mid summer. Indeed it is girl season as another one of my DD's is having her first girl after two boys.

Last edited:
Anna6, those dresses are just adorable. I wish I could make clothes! Love them!

So, how would you all feel about the size if this layer cake... seems not only shy of 10 inches but some are crooked. How many bad pieces is acceptable. Is this typical? I've not used many layer cakes. This might even be my first.

Back
Top Bottom