Prairie Flower Block Swap

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by katsdar, Mar 9, 2016.

1. katsdar

katsdar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 21, 2012
    Armuchee, Georgia
    Oh how sad, but least you saved 2

2. OHhappychicks

OHhappychicks Overrun With Chickens

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    Chicalot~Sorry about your chicks. So disappointing!
    I hope everyone had a great Easter Resurrection Day!!! God Bless you all!

3. katsdar

Jul 21, 2012
    Armuchee, Georgia
    God Bless you too, yes I had a beautiful (sprinkling) day

4. Anna6

Anna6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2014
    SoCal
    [​IMG]
    Easter dresses for my granddaughters.

1 person likes this.
  5. RustyHen

RustyHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    Echo, Oregon
    How Sweet Anna6, I bet they looked adorable dressed in those.

6. OHhappychicks

OHhappychicks Overrun With Chickens

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    So Cute!!! They all look the same size. Are they pretty much the same age? Brings back memories of making dresses for my girls! We were looking at Easter pics yesterday of when the kids were little! I've made prairie dresses and Christmas dresses first for daughters and then grandaughters. The GD are getting too old to make them dresses! [​IMG] Enjoy it while it lasts!

7. Anna6

Jan 3, 2014
    SoCal
    They are three size 2 dresses and the one at the end is a size 5. My oldest daughter has a 3 1/2 yr old girl and triplet girls 20 months or so. She is also due with a baby girl this summer. So they will have 5 girls just before their oldest turns 4 yrs old. LOL

8. katsdar

Jul 21, 2012
    Armuchee, Georgia
    I remember when the triplets were born, and they for the record ladies, they were natural triplets and I think identical , am I right? or it was 2 identical and one fraternal ok so maybe my memory isn't so good, and another girl, well they might as well try again for a boy, took my mom 6 tries before she finally got a girl, lol and then another girl, lol, yep the last one was me. A friend of mine's daughter just had her 3rd girl, must be the season for girls.

9. Anna6

Jan 3, 2014
    SoCal
    Yes, it is two identical and one fraternal girl. They are spontaneous triplets. The identicals even move the same at times. It is really funny! They are very happy with their new baby girl that is due to be born mid summer. Indeed it is girl season as another one of my DD's is having her first girl after two boys.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  10. chicalot

chicalot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2013
    Anna6, those dresses are just adorable. I wish I could make clothes! Love them!

So, how would you all feel about the size if this layer cake... seems not only shy of 10 inches but some are crooked. How many bad pieces is acceptable. Is this typical? I've not used many layer cakes. This might even be my first.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by