Prairie Flower Block Swap

That's so cool Katsdar. Missouri is one of the places I would go just to visit Jenny at her shop. I'm not usually a fan type person but i really like her, her and Mary Fons.

I'm thinking of going to paducah for a day this April for the AQS quilt week. It's about a 2 hour drive so I'll be thinking in it.

@majack sorry I keep forgetting to PM you about the Christmas block,

Ladies have you PM Majack? those who made blocks for the Christmas swap?

Can you count me in on this or is it too late? I am a newbie on quilting.
Welcome to
welcome-byc.gif
and to our little group!! It's not to late to join, but katsdar will make the final decision. This is a wonderful group of ladies!

Welcome aboard Jenmack, pleased to meet you! Where are you from? I'm from Lincolnshire in the Uk, I'm married to a farmer and have two children, Esther 15 and The George who is 13 and making me grayer by the day! I am an old mum so I suppose it's to be expected! You can check out our crazy life here!
http://fieldofwheat.co.uk/menu/

Can you count me in on this or is it too late? I am a newbie on quilting.
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to our swap, glad to have ya, please read the first post and if you have any questions I or someone will help you out. Go by the posted tutorial for making the block, it will make life so much easier and look at the color placement. We have all skill levels here so jump right in, make yourself at home and answer our 20 questions, lol, like where are you etc. only give info you feel comfortable giving. but I'm married, have 2 grown children, no grand children yet. and lots of chickens,4 cats,6 dogs yep live in the country.

Back
Top Bottom