Pray That This Wasn't Connected To The Missing Five Year Old

Quote:
idunno.gif
what that means.

CURSE THE IDIOT WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that someone would be enough of a ditch to do c**p like that.Prayers to the girl's real family.
hit.gif

Quote:
idunno.gif
what that means.

CURSE THE IDIOT WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that someone would be enough of a ditch to do c**p like that.Prayers to the girl's real family.
hit.gif

Peel and salt means peel the skin off em alive, and roll them around in a salt spring or rub salt on the exposed flesh. Sort of an old pioneer torture trick used on slime such as this......

Quote:
idunno.gif
what that means.

hit.gif

Peel and salt means peel the skin off em alive, and roll them around in a salt spring or rub salt on the exposed flesh. Sort of an old pioneer torture trick used on slime such as this......

*cringes* But that lady that gave birth to the girl deserves it.
hit.gif

Sorry,sorry,sorry thing.

this little girls murder has been harder on me than most....I have cried for her everyday since they found her body.(I cry for them all-but not as much as I do for this angel).. she looks alot like my step sisters little girl when she was that age...I didn't realize that until DH pointed that out

What the world is coming to just makes me so sad. Monsters like this can have children and I would give anything to have a child. Life is just not fair. It makes me cry even thinking about it. You really almost should have to have a license to have kids.

Quote:
crimminal back ground check...,phsyc consults... and random drug screening... no its nor possible ...I can't see how anyone can do that to a child especially a mother letting it happen to a child...I would die trying to protect my girls, and any other child if I had to

It makes me sick thinking about it. My heart has broke over that baby , oh and that thing they are calling her mother that is no mother she might have given birth to that beautiful baby but she is NO MOTHER!!!! I think they ought to take them out and tie them up and cut a 1 inch square out of them at a time and then pour the wound full of salt and clorox and vinager everything that would burn and keep doing it till there is nothing left of them! It makes me so mad and hurts me so bad, No one deserves to be done the way that baby was expecially a child.

This morning they said they are charging the guy (not boyfriend) with 1st degree murder and something else I don't remember.The mother has an additonal charge also but NOT accesory to murder or anything like that.Also they said cause of death was asphixiation. I just KNEW that was what it would be. And the guy is STILL smirking when they brought him in to read the additonal charges.What a piece oF carp!

Back
Top Bottom