prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

anyone want to answer

Faith in our good works?

Faith in the
Five Pillars of Islam
The Five Pillars of Islam are five basic acts in Islam, considered mandatory by believers and are the foundation of Muslim life. They are summarized in the famous hadith of Gabriel.

??????

Faith in your prayers to Mary?

Faith in your works and good deeds?

Wow, no. Sorry, I guess I didn't realize it wasn't obvious from the post...But no, nothing of myself, but this.

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

My faith in JESUS CHRIST is why I show my faith through my good works, ie, following his commandments. To love him is to obey him. And to be happy and joyful that I have salvation is to spread that joy. Is there a problem with doing good deeds out of joy that I'm saved? If so, then this is the wrong place for me :(

I guess I don't understand where the misinterpretation is.

Quote:
Just a desire that we stress the faith we have is in the person, Jesus, the One who claimed to be God in many, many ways

you , shortgrass , have said it perfectly

John 3:16
16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

If you have the joy that comes from being saved by the power of Jesus, by all means, let it shine!! If for you, that joy comes out as good deeds towards others, then how can there be a problem with it? Jesus said to love your neighbor (I'm not sure where) and my interpretation of that is that we should do good to others.

If you have the joy that comes from being saved by the power of Jesus, by all means, let it shine!! If for you, that joy comes out as good deeds towards others, then how can there be a problem with it? Jesus said to love your neighbor (I'm not sure where) and my interpretation of that is that we should do good to others.
Hi, welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Crazy to be looking for chicken info and get surrounded by the the teachings of the Bible and other followers who truly wish to learn to discern.
celebrate.gif

God will meet us where we are be that church, prison, death bed, bathroom and APPARENTLY BYC!!!!
bow.gif

Hi, welcome to BYC! :frow

Crazy to be looking for chicken info and get surrounded by the the teachings of the Bible and other followers who truly wish to learn to discern. :celebrate

God will meet us where we are be that church, prison, death bed, bathroom and APPARENTLY BYC!!!! :bow

Thanks for the welcome! Same all the way! :celebrate

Just a desire that we stress the faith we have is in the person, Jesus, the One who claimed to be God in many, many ways

you , shortgrass , have said it perfectly

John 3:16
[SUP]16 [/SUP]“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Wow, don't do that! Lol I didn't know if my brain was frozen from chopping ice, or I typed something totally wrong that had given the wrong impression... Ha-ha I was getting ready to book a flight and thump you with a BIBLE :p

Now I have to go back outside and cool off my ego, lol :D

* come to think of it, my brain is STILL frozen, lol that flew right over my head ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom