prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

He was drooling too much from clover in the hay and either wasn't drinking enough or drinking too much
I worry about having a good source for hay. Didn't know clover was a problem. In out area, farmers have to avoid or weed out Tansy Ragwort.

I am feeding goats, not horses. Last week I woke to scours all over the walls of the goat barn (shed) and only new thing was hay... unless neighbors put something over the fence. Which I know they have in the past because after letting the goats out 1 morning my heeler came over by me a puked up his normal morning helping of goat pellets and it was loaded with beans inside.
hmm.png
sickbyc.gif
Mind you my goats sleep close together and the one closest to the exiting of said poo was covered from head to toe and trying to shake it off, hence all over the walls. I learned quarantine is to keep other animals dry even if you suspect both may be exposed. Both weren't ailing. I discovered they were short on minerals and added new... no scours the next day. That may have been it, since they were both eating the hay.

Glad you boy is feeling better. It's a full time job and worry when any of them is sick. A labor of LOVE indeed!

We can't afford a vet for all of our animals... so I spend lots of time researching and using reasonable deduction. We have come through lots, successfully..... THANKS TO THE BYC COMMUNITY!!!! Thanks guys.
highfive.gif

Hi all, I've just read through some of this thread and can't say how much it encouraged me. It's great knowing other people have some of the same questions as me about God's Word and the Bible. Glad to hear that Cherokee is going to be okay!
Welcome HF. Glad to have you with us. Yeah, sometimes we talk chicken, but, this is by far the most exciting thread on BYC.

Quote: But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become sons of God, even to those who believed on His name. John 1:12 Faith in the redemption offered through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, God who became man, the perfect Lamb of God who came to fulfill the law, to pay the sacrifice for my sins, and for all who would accept his sacrifice through faith, which is a gift of God.

BTW, I still don't really know how to work the mobile version of this website, so if my posts seem out of place that's why.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom