prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I don't have a request today but I do have an extra reason to be grateful and I wanted to share. A tornado touched down on either side of our neighborhood today, it dipped and weaved at just the right times to dodge us entirely but it was literally a hop skip and a jump away.
For some reason our phones didn't notify us as they normally do when there is a tornado warning and it was my next door neighbor that sent me a message while I was standing at my back window looking out at what was the outskirts of the tornado but I wasn't able to see the funnel. Thank God for protecting us and the families around us!
Feeling extra blessed. 😌🙏

FB_IMG_1686798864241.jpg FB_IMG_1686798868884.jpg

I don't have a request today but I do have an extra reason to be grateful and I wanted to share. A tornado touched down on either side of our neighborhood today, it dipped and weaved at just the right times to dodge us entirely but it was literally a hop skip and a jump away.
For some reason our phones didn't notify us as they normally do when there is a tornado warning and it was my next door neighbor that sent me a message while I was standing at my back window looking out at what was the outskirts of the tornado but I wasn't able to see the funnel. Thank God for protecting us and the families around us!

View attachment 3542247View attachment 3542248
Hallelujah, Glory to God!
I trust nobody in your area was hurt or killed?

View attachment 3542247View attachment 3542248
It's is awe inspiring when we get the opportunity to look back and see God's Hand of protection over and around us!
So glad everyone is ok!

As far as I'm aware everyone is ok. Just downed trees and mess to clean up but everyone is ok.
Praise God for that, too. It is amazing to me how often that is the case. Tornadoes rip through and destroy property but there are no injuries or casualties. It's Psalm 91 all over the place! Satan does his worst, and God goes, Oh no you ain't.

Back
Top Bottom