prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

:hugs Wow! I wish the times of fear and pain didn't have to happen but what a profound reminder that you're loved and never alone.
Thank you! I wish I could have been as close to God in the good times as I got to Him during those dark days. And I hope I remember to STAY as close to Him now that He is blessing me again, so I don't need another reminder like that again. But I'm glad for that experience because I know now that I can never get so low, or things can never get so bad, that I will ever think that He is not there with and for me. He is there in the fiery furnace. He is there in the lion's den. He is there in your darkest moment. NOTHING can separate you from your Father's love. Not even your own sins. He is there, just waiting for you* to smarten up and come back to Him. He will never turn anyone away who comes to Him. He IS love, and He loves YOU. :love (*you meaning generic everybody, not necessarily you individually, Cluck.)

We're home from the hospital after a long weekend. We finally have some answers both good and bad.
Good, my husband's heart is getting enough oxygen.
Bad, unless some miracle happens these unsettling scenarios will continue to happen because the procedure he would need in order to fix it is very high risk so they're hoping to alleviate his symptoms with medicine.

We've learned a lot over the past 7 months about his overall health and the greatest improvement we've seen has been from his antiinflammatory whole food plant based diet and we will definitely be continuing that!

I am eternally grateful to all those that took time out of their day to pray for him! I hope that's the last request I'll be making for quite some time. 🙏💕
This is great news that something is helping. I'm sure gratitude prayers have been given. He deserves the recognition of His merciful outstretched arm in our every day life through good and bad. I was so hoping to hear from you today, with good news. 💗 I'll be giving thanks.

We're home from the hospital after a long weekend. We finally have some answers both good and bad.
Good, my husband's heart is getting enough oxygen.
Bad, unless some miracle happens these unsettling scenarios will continue to happen because the procedure he would need in order to fix it is very high risk so they're hoping to alleviate his symptoms with medicine.

We've learned a lot over the past 7 months about his overall health and the greatest improvement we've seen has been from his antiinflammatory whole food plant based diet and we will definitely be continuing that!

I am eternally grateful to all those that took time out of their day to pray for him! I hope that's the last request I'll be making for quite some time. 🙏💕
Thank you Lord

So glad to hear your husband is feeling better! AND that a plant-based diet is helping him! God is good and He loves to answer prayer, both one's own and intercessory ones. But answered prayer is no reason to stop praying, especially when there is so much more to ask for! You say these episodes are expected to keep happening. But God is able to fully heal your husband if He so chooses. Or a new procedure may become available that won't be so risky. Or, or, or.... the Lord has a thousand ways of answering our prayers that we can't even imagine! So pop in from time to time with updates and remind us to keep praying for him! God loves to hear from us. And meanwhile, prayers of praise and thanksgiving for answers to prayer for your husband are definitely going on!
:celebrate:bow:hugs

You are so so right! Miracles happen every day and he has already come so far. We will continue to do whatever we can on our end and pray for God to put his hands on him to heal what the doctors can not. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom