prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have been there. sing loud or laugh so that your voice is louder. satan does not like when people sing and laugh. it always works with me. I choose a merry song that makes me feel good and positive (like the very old song: I will survive).
possible. but don't step back. he does suck. God is above all! as I said in my previous post sing and laugh. he cannot stand it.
Thanks!! Good advice

I have been there. sing loud or laugh so that your voice is louder. satan does not like when people sing and laugh. it always works with me. I choose a merry song that makes me feel good and positive (like the very old song: I will survive).
The worst time I ever had, I was lying flat on my back, crying, in complete despair. I was really being oppressed by the devil. But Something - or Someone - told me to sing. I started out in a whisper. "I sing the mighty ... power of God ... that ... made the mountains rise ...." Tears were running down into my ears and I could hardly breathe, but I kept on. "That set the flowing seas abroad and ... built the lofty skies ..." I was without a home at this time and had $13 to my name. My husband had died and I didn't know when, or if, I would receive my widow's pension (it took four years). I was living in an awful little motel in exchange for cleaning the rooms. "I sing the wisdom that ordained.... the sun to rule the day..." I kept my eyes tightly closed because when I opened them, I could see the demons coming at me. "The moon shines full at His command..." I had no food and didn't know when or how I might obtain any. But I was starting to feel at peace. God would take care of me. I just had to trust Him. "And all the stars obey." I trust You, Lord. You're in control. My throw-away phone rang. It was a friend calling. She gave me a number to call of a friend of hers in my area. She was looking for a live-in care-giver for her sick mother. Long story short, I got the job. The Lord provided for me. I didn't die! Praise Him, praise Him!

Satan is not mad because you tell him he sucks. He'll take all the attention you give him, it makes him happy. What makes him mad is that you belong to Jesus! He hates that. Because when you belong to Jesus he just wants to hurt you, in order to hurt Jesus. But Jesus will protect you. He will cover you with His wings the way a mother bird does with her baby chicks. You have nothing to fear from Satan as long as you stay close to Jesus. ❤️ Jesus is the Creator! He is all-powerful, Satan is nothing, he is like dust. The day will come when Jesus will cast Satan into the lake of fire and then poof! Satan will cease to exist. No need to fear him.

I have another prayer request. We're back at the hospital as of yesterday for my husband. We came in through the ER, he had a nuclear stress test for his heart today and it came back abnormal so they're going in for another heart cath tomorrow. I'm nervous, but it's actually way overdue because he's been having issues since October of last year when they placed two stents in his heart.

Prayers that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and without issue. Praying that he can recover fully with no further issues and return to normal life. Prayers for the doctors, techs, and nurses that will work on him and that have helped him this far.

He has been so strong through all of this but it has been scary for both of us and all of the prayers and support have helped us so much. Thank you. 🙏

I have another prayer request. We're back at the hospital as of yesterday for my husband. We came in through the ER, he had a nuclear stress test for his heart today and it came back abnormal so they're going in for another heart cath tomorrow. I'm nervous, but it's actually way overdue because he's been having issues since October of last year when they placed two stents in his heart.

Prayers that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and without issue. Praying that he can recover fully with no further issues and return to normal life. Prayers for the doctors, techs, and nurses that will work on him and that have helped him this far.

He has been so strong through all of this but it has been scary for both of us and all of the prayers and support have helped us so much. Thank you. 🙏
❤️🙏❤️ Praying as you requested, and also peace, courage and strength to the two of you. It is amazing how God provides these things for the journey as needed, when we walk with Him by faith.

Back
Top Bottom