prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Do you think he’s mad I tell him he sucks all the time ? Not God don’t worry. The other guy :oops:
Don't waste time doing battle with Satan. Jesus already defeated him! Take your attention off that loser and focus on Jesus. Thank Him for what He's done for you. Read His book, read the Psalms and praise Him along with David. Read the gospels and see How compassionate He was to others in need. Sing praise songs, and tell of His goodness.

Don't waste time doing battle with Satan. Jesus already defeated him! Take your attention off that loser and focus on Jesus. Thank Him for what He's done for you. Read His book, read the Psalms and praise Him along with David. Read the gospels and see How compassionate He was to others in need. Sing praise songs, and tell of His goodness.
Thanks! That’s a good idea. Unfortunately, it’s not really intentional. It’s more of an OCD thing. I repeat the same phrase/“convo” over and over in my head all day. It competes with the beating myself up thing. I do both all day long but I don’t mean to. I will work on not doing it though.

And this is what I repeat. Weird. I know. :oops: but I’ve done it for around 15 years (with some tweaking of it since) so it’s really hard to just stop. I know I need to try though. But idk how. I’ll try your suggestions though.

”Satanism you rock. No, you suck. God rocks. K thanks bye amen.”

@TheDawg
Write your favorite scriptures down and put them around your home
Speak the word of God out loud in side your home
call on the name Jesus
Jesus help me
I find this to be 100% effective.
This is excellent advice and it works!

Satanism you rock.
This seems to be giving honor to satan.

No, you suck.
He doesn't care, all he cares is to hear the above.

God rocks. K thanks bye amen.
It seems like you're talking to satan instead of talking to Christ. I say, ignore satan and talk to God who created you and knows you through and through.
I find great comfort and stability in knowing that God knows me through and through. Jesus is a 1000% safe refuge, he is non abusive, non derogatory and wants a close relationship with those he created.

It seems like you're talking to satan instead of talking to Christ. I say, ignore satan and talk to God who created you and knows you through and through.
I find great comfort and stability in knowing that God knows me through and through. Jesus is a 1000% safe refuge, he is non abusive, non derogatory and wants a close relationship with those he created.
Yeah I see how it seems that way, you’re right. It probably is. But I’m not meaning to, it started randomly as an ocd thing and I’m not sure why or how. But then that’s why I add the no you suck part. But he probably doesn’t hear that part. Just the first part. Which sucks cause I don’t mean to do it.

I’ll definitely have to follow your advice

Yeah I see how it seems that way, you’re right. It probably is. But I’m not meaning to, it started randomly as an ocd thing and I’m not sure why or how. But then that’s why I add the no you suck part. But he probably doesn’t hear that part. Just the first part. Which sucks cause I don’t mean to do it.
Now don't beat yourself up for doing that, just stop and instead do or say something positive. Simply ask God what he wants to hear from you and let the Holy Spirit put words of praise on your tongue, words that uplift you and possibly others around, pleasant words, words that help you feel good about yourself, words that are relaxing to you, words that encourage well being. This is the idea, it's not difficult to communicate with Jesus, He made you, he understands every language, he understands emotions. Sometimes we can't even speak words, we just have emotions, he understands those perfectly and is satisfied with them.

Back
Top Bottom