prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Prayers, I had a friend go threw a simular situation threw heavy prayers & battling, her & her Hisbabd marriage was saved threw Christ. It was a long journey. If you keep seeking God putting him first the Lord will lead you. Keep getting fed. Good job keep up the positive outlook!! Good luck no matter the outcome God is good & has you!! Prayers your way. Sorry for your struggle . Check into Bible Study Fellowship International, life changing study, plus united you with a sisterhood who you can lean on for support & prayer. It will take you into such a deep study your life can be changed. Good luck.

Welcome to the thread, @Randa Danda :)

Praying for JesusFreak and SG with their fevers, and Jake with his poison ivy. Hope you guys feel better soon. :hugs

Thank you all so much! Her fever broke at about midnight, so whew, she feels much better and so does mom :)

Jake! Praying for you, bud! That's a tough one :(

Do you guys believe in like callings or whatever?

Yes, most definitely. I agree with the following :)

And I also think you should go for it. Find some shelters or ministries that need help putting together care packages etc... Or homeless shelters, or even better, a missionary church. This could be just the beginning of you being molded into what God will use you for throughout your life. You're young, have lots of energy, and a want to make a difference, I think? ;) And it will also help you focus on the need if others and find your own true strengths in there as well. Win win :)

Of course, you just need to be careful that the callings you get are from God and genuine. I can usually tell if a calling I have is from God because it's something that I know puts me out of my comfort zone and maybe even past what I feel I'm capable of. Because God is always pushing us and knows we're capable of doing more then we think. If it was something motivated by selfishness I'd have something to gain and it wouldn't be something that makes me uncomfortable. Does that make sense at all? :lol:

Absolutely. If it puts me out if my comfort zone and encourages me to strengthen my faith, then its a calling to motion and speaking.. I think if the parable of the talents, how if I take what God has given me and refuse to do anything with it, I'm in trouble. But if he entrusts me with these talents to glorify him, then I'd better get it in gear and MOVE ;)

And just since I was thinking about it anyway, the parable of the talents

Matthew 25:14-30

The Parable of the Talents
14 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.

20 “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ 23 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’

26 “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.

29 ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Go. MOVE. Use those talents! :)

Um...if it's not too much, could someone please pray for my poison ivy to go away quickly. I have it in some pretty bad placed like my mouth and eyes and other places. If you want to you can. But it's fine if you don't.

Oh, no! I had poison ivy for the first time this past fall and I was really bad (it covered my whole entire face). Praying for your recovery. I'm also keeping JesusFreak and Short Grass in my prayers!

Do you guys believe in like callings or whatever?
Oh, yes! Callings are all over the Bible. As well as how pastors choose their professions.

Oh, no! I had poison ivy for the first time this past fall and I was really bad (it covered my whole entire face). Praying for your recovery. I'm also keeping JesusFreak and Short Grass in my prayers!
There is a plant that grows near poison ivy that is the antidote.

0.jpg

Jesus Prophesy Study #54 "bare our griefs and carry our sorrows"

Old Testament:

Isaiah 53 NASB
4 Surely our griefs He Himself bore,
And our sorrows He carried;
Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But He was pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;

New Testament:

Matthew 8 NASB
17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet: “He Himself took our infirmities and carried away our diseases.”

Romans 5 NASB
6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

My fever broke last night Praise God and I still feel horrible but I feel warm so I am happy about that part I will count my blessings I have a dr appointment @ 3:15

Back
Top Bottom