prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

You will be able to post.  Just post and reply.  You just won't see everything there until they are done.   :)  

Have any of you gone to the backyardherds?    It will be like that, and they suggest you go there to get used to the new platform. 

https://www.backyardherds.com/

I’ve gone over there, and signed up, but I can tell you now, im doomed. I can barely work BYH out, let alone BYC changing to that platform 

:highfive: It's so confusingly innovative! :lol:
My phone hates it and keeps crashing. :/

highfive.gif
It's so confusingly innovative!
lol.png

My phone hates it and keeps crashing.
hmm.png

lol.png

It is, and i dont really like the platform..........

I guess I'll just have to suck it up

Me too! Won't let me do anything or really find anything yet. I'm hoping it's just overload from all the new chicken herds;) LOL. I appreciate all their hard work though and that this won't just shut down as I need this info and am also happy to have found a 'Jesus thread.' Trying to start one over there also. I'll go try again.If my phone would stop shutting down over there.

It'll be the same! BYC is changing the site to a different platform, so for a few days we won't be able to post on it.

You will be able to post.  Just post and reply.  You just won't see everything there until they are done.   :)  

Have any of you gone to the backyardherds?    It will be like that, and they suggest you go there to get used to the new platform. 

https://www.backyardherds.com/

I'm leaving BYC. Good bye

Why? :(

I’ve gone over there, and signed up, but I can tell you now, im doomed. I can barely work BYH out, let alone BYC changing to that platform 

:lol:

It is, and i dont really like the platform..........

I guess I'll just have to suck it up

But………I will stay positive, because I know Nifty and the Mods and everyone else work hard on BYC, I don’t want to be a party pooper.

*Tries in futility to ovate this ten times*
Hmmmm, I wonder if the new BYC will allow us multiple ovations on a single post... :lau

Yeah, i think that site is ugly and clunky and confusing :(

But I'm hoping they change it to keep it more like this. And I LOVE BYC and all my friends so i will have to figure it out haha

Also i heard it might be read only for a few days?

Now, that would be interesting..........:lol:

Me too! Won't let me do anything or really find anything yet. I'm hoping it's just overload from all the new chicken herds;) LOL. I appreciate all their hard work though and that this won't just shut down as I need this info and am also happy to have found a 'Jesus thread.' Trying to start one over there also. I'll go try again.If my phone would stop shutting down over there.

Yeaj, it's really hard to navigate

Back
Top Bottom