prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hm, maybe we need to create a temporary chat thread on BYH, it would give us a bit of time to adjust to the different platforms? 

Although BYH doesn’t feel like home :(  

That's exactly what I'm feeling. :highfive:
BYH, therefore what new BYC is going to mimic, may be more innovative, but it feels foreign. :/ The old BYC we all know and love is this one.
But we must embrace change, right? :)

That's exactly what I'm feeling.
highfive.gif

BYH, therefore what new BYC is going to mimic, may be more innovative, but it feels foreign.
hmm.png
The old BYC we all know and love is this one.
But we must embrace change, right?
smile.png

Yep, spot on.

I dont always do good with change, but, we can sure embrace it.

Poor BYH, its overrun with BYC members. Im pretty sure we'd drive 'em all bonkers sooner or later
lau.gif

You youngins are saying the same thing as a lot did 5 yrs. ago when they changed the platform here. Now, it's time again. You just use it, get used to it.
You don't need to go over to the BYH site. I haven't tried it on my phone. Hmmm...will have to try.
Trust me, you will get used to it. Remember, practice makes perfect..well, almost.
wink.png

There is one in the random ramblings that is funny. There are a few threads now, started by Nifty, and then one by Granny..called, Granny can't go 3 days. lol...That's how long it will take to modify this forum.
I actually joined 5 yrs. ago when we went there before when they modified back then. I am still a member there, just haven't been on. But, I remembered my login name and password. What?! Oh yes I did. So, went ahead and entered in one of their monthly contests. :)

Flock Master..don't leave us.  :(

Please don't Jake...

Okay, I'm just gonna say that he didn't leave of his own accord. Jake wouldn't do that. Either he got grounded for something REEEALLY big, or his parents canceled their WiFi or something, but HE'LL BE BACK.

eventually.

At least he'd better :fl

Last edited:
You youngins are saying the same thing as a lot did 5 yrs. ago when they changed the platform here. Now, it's time again. You just use it, get used to it.
You don't need to go over to the BYH site. I haven't tried it on my phone. Hmmm...will have to try.
Trust me, you will get used to it. Remember, practice makes perfect..well, almost.
wink.png

There is one in the random ramblings that is funny. There are a few threads now, started by Nifty, and then one by Granny..called, Granny can't go 3 days. lol...That's how long it will take to modify this forum.
I actually joined 5 yrs. ago when we went there before when they modified back then. I am still a member there, just haven't been on. But, I remembered my login name and password. What?! Oh yes I did. So, went ahead and entered in one of their monthly contests. :)

I will get used to it, just dont always do good with change
hide.gif
Okay, im lying to myself now, im not sure if i will get used to it. But, Hey! Need to stay on the bright side. I haven't tried it on my phone either, i dont suppose it would work though, its has a mind of its own.......

As for BYH, I think i have to use it. I honestly cant go 3 days while the site is down, and i joined 2 weeks ago or something like that anyways. Its hard to navigate and i dislike the colors compared to BYC bright blue colors, hmm..

You remembered your username and password from 5 years ago?? Now, that is talent.

(Edited to change emoji, clicked the wrong one.....)

Last edited:
You youngins are saying the same thing as a lot did 5 yrs. ago when they changed the platform here.  Now, it's time again.  You just use it, get used to it. 
You don't need to go over to the BYH site.  I haven't tried it on my phone.  Hmmm...will have to try. 
Trust me, you will get used to it.  Remember, practice makes perfect..well, almost. ;)
There is one in the random ramblings that is funny.  There are a few threads now, started by Nifty, and then one by Granny..called, Granny can't go 3 days.  lol...That's how long it will take to modify this forum.  
I actually joined 5 yrs. ago when we went there before when they modified back then.  I am still a member there, just haven't been on.  But, I remembered my login name and password.  What?!   Oh yes I did.  So, went ahead and entered in one of their monthly contests.   :) 

Hmmm thats true :)

But looking at pictures of the old site, im glad they switched. This one I'm not sure i can used to, seems to be downgrading. But i am sure i will get used to it. I love my byc friends

Okay, I'm just gonna say that he didn't leave of his own accord. Jake wouldn't do that. Either he got grounded for something REEEALLY big, or his parents canceled their WiFi or something, but HE'LL BE BACK.

eventually.

At least he'd better :fl

I hope that's it, and he will come back. I really enjoy having conversations with him :)

Back
Top Bottom