prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please pray guys my dad's Uncle has stage 4 brain and lung cancer he is not doing the chemo therapy but a hardcore essential oil treatment:hit:hit:hit!
My grandpa did something similar tothat when he Had cancer. He lived for 9 months after they diagnosed him, and up til the last month he was fairly active and alert. :hugs I will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

Please pray guys my dad's Uncle has stage 4 brain and lung cancer he is not doing the chemo therapy but a hardcore essential oil treatment:hit:hit:hit!
Sometimes comfort measures are a better option than the misery of chemo and radiation that result in prolonged misery. Will be praying for him and your family.
So sorry to hear about your great uncle. :( :hugs

I have to be honest, I agree 100% with what LG expressed... and my family already knows I too will NOT pursue chemo in those circumstances!

Still, it's a very difficult situation for any family. :hit

You all will definitely be in my prayers! :fl (my BYC version of prayer hands)

@lazy gardener Sorry, I don't know how far back the post was that I wish to quote. But regarding who chooses if you are the goat or the sheep post by @ocap , can we revisit that conversation please?

You stated Jesus does. And referenced I knew you before I formed you? Anyways, I still have some questions. Are you able to recall any better than I? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom