prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Calling my prayer warriors! I am supposed to close on my new home tomorrow and just gotta call from the my agent...there's a problem with a lien on home so title can't be transferred for 2 weeks. Had the issue all worked out but now seller doesn't want money held by title company while he is waiting for clean title. It has been worked out according to agents, but I have a feeling this may be a tense closing and I dont want any anomocity on either side. So please pray all goes well and that once all works out all parties in this transaction are satisfied with results.

Calling my prayer warriors! I am supposed to close on my new home tomorrow and just gotta call from the my agent...there's a problem with a lien on home so title can't be transferred for 2 weeks. Had the issue all worked out but now seller doesn't want money held by title company while he is waiting for clean title. It has been worked out according to agents, but I have a feeling this may be a tense closing and I dont want any anomocity on either side. So please pray all goes well and that once all works out all parties in this transaction are satisfied with results.
Praying!

Good morning! May God bring peace and comfort throughout today!

Pagan is doing absolutely wonderful! He is a blessing from God!

He was on a lot of bread, dorietos, ice-cream, sugar, etc,. So we have totally switched his diet to ketogenic (I do keto). Since switching I have seen great improvements!

I have been doing research and have found people who cure autism so we are following one of the best ways to cure it... Hoping it works good! Praying!

After much prayer and trying things for my back I have finally found a supplement that I can take without having side effects... And God always knows what he is doing... I struggle with headaches, back pain, stomach pain, etc, and this supplement has taken care of all of my issues. Praise the Lord!

Tractor driving
IMG_20170730_123029.jpg

Good morning! May God bring peace and comfort throughout today!

Pagan is doing absolutely wonderful! He is a blessing from God!

He was on a lot of bread, dorietos, ice-cream, sugar, etc,. So we have totally switched his diet to ketogenic (I do keto). Since switching I have seen great improvements!

I have been doing research and have found people who cure autism so we are following one of the best ways to cure it... Hoping it works good! Praying!

After much prayer and trying things for my back I have finally found a supplement that I can take without having side effects... And God always knows what he is doing... I struggle with headaches, back pain, stomach pain, etc, and this supplement has taken care of all of my issues. Praise the Lord!

Tractor driving
View attachment 1097740

So glad he is doing well! It must be very difficult for him, and your family. Praise to out heavenly Father!!

WISH I could support your KETO diet... seems real impractical long term and not much different than Atkins. :confused: Really a balanced diet would be nice instead of a rubber band effect... it seems to me anyways. But I certainly have only support for you, your family, and the decisions y'all must make. :hugs We all do what we think works and switch it up if it doesn't. :)

Please do tell your miracle supplement!

I got to play around in a giant back hoe digging holes and such last year, it was sooo much fun! :wee Looks like you live in beautiful country. :love

@MissNutmeg @Tlmcq and my other fellow BYCer's... I have prayed for y'all and will continue to do so. :highfive:

@WildRunningWing How is it that you have only 103 post and 1,888 thumbs up?! :eek: That's like 18 thumbs up per post. :pop

Huh, now it shows WRW with 63 post and 1914 thumbs up?!

Wow Tasty, yours is showing 393 post and 3567 thumbs up!

Ya, I might have too much time on my hands. :oops: On the other hand, I might just be procrastinating. :smack :pop

So glad he is doing well! It must be very difficult for him, and your family. Praise to out heavenly Father!!

WISH I could support your KETO diet... seems real impractical long term and not much different than Atkins. :confused: Really a balanced diet would be nice instead of a rubber band effect... it seems to me anyways. But I certainly have only support for you, your family, and the decisions y'all must make. :hugs We all do what we think works and switch it up if it doesn't. :)

Please do tell your miracle supplement!

I got to play around in a giant back hoe digging holes and such last year, it was sooo much fun! :wee Looks like you live in beautiful country. :love

Huh, now it shows WRW with 63 post and 1914 thumbs up?!

Wow Tasty, yours is showing 393 post and 3567 thumbs up!

Ya, I might have too much time on my hands. :oops: On the other hand, I might just be procrastinating. :smack :pop
Lol

Back
Top Bottom