prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

So, adjusting to the implant... any issues with dizziness, or just hard to deal with the sudden impact of sound stimulation? Can you turn the "volume" down?
I'm doing well, as is family. 2 grand kids living with us for a month while their mom is out of state doing a new Hobby Lobby store start. I'm really looking forward to her return. ;) My grocery bill has gone up, and up, and up...

no dizziness, the brain is trying to change from the normal input that God created to man's electrical system, the brain takes too long. Some of the high frequencies I have not heard in 40 years and the implant is sort of like a squeal at those frequencies. I do have volume control.
Give your grand kids a hug for me.

Okay this is the one and it's kind of long but I think the part I watched is around 10 mins so maybe either start at like 9 or just watch maybe the first 12 mins? Also the part i really wanna know about is the pagent part, you'll see what i mean. It's around 11 mins. But there were a lot more parts that made me curious or whatever besides that so please maybe watch like the whole first 10-15 mins (or the whole thing if you have time though i def didn't watch that far) and tell me your thoughts and any either good points or major red flags? Please. And if you don't think it's true than an alternate explanation?

http://www.daystar.com/ondemand/video/?video=2538285054001

I know you guys gave good info above but I want to know your thoughts on the actual video. please.

When I find that an idea is anti-Bible or non-Bible I don't like to go back and revisit the philosophical points. I like to read or view pro-Bible sermons or books and use them to supplement my Bible reading. Once I find an author is not aligned with Bible teaching I put down the book and never read any of his/her fiction (lies) again. The verse below seems to apply to the producer of anti-Bible literature and videos. I followed my Daddy in his ignorance until I was 27 and then I began to follow Jesus. There are enough teachers that try hard to be correct in their teaching, let me know if you want a reading list to supplement your daily Bible reading. You can begin with the books in my signature below.

John 8:44 [Full Chapter]

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

When I find that an idea is anti-Bible or non-Bible I don't like to go back and revisit the philosophical points. I like to read or view pro-Bible sermons or books and use them to supplement my Bible reading. Once I find an author is not aligned with Bible teaching I put down the book and never read any of his/her fiction (lies) again. The verse below seems to apply to the producer of anti-Bible literature and videos. I followed my Daddy in his ignorance until I was 27 and then I began to follow Jesus. There are enough teachers that try hard to be correct in their teaching, let me know if you want a reading list to supplement your daily Bible reading. You can begin with the books in my signature below.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

He quoted some bible passages i think though but idk

But good points

Well stated, John. I couldn't agree with you more on this point. It is so very easy to be led astray. Use the scriptures as your compass. Know what they say, and you will then be able to discern the lies of the evil one.

II Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Interesting conclusion to this passage:

John 14:6-7 NAS

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Jesus, the Son, and God, the Father, as well as God, the Holy Spirit are ONE. If I could understand it, my ONE true GOD would not be big enough for me to worship.
Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

God is speaking, yet he refers to Himself in the plural. The word Trinity is never mentioned in scripture, but reference to the Trinity is peppered throughout scripture. This is a prime example. One God, existing in 3 persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

John 1: 1 - 41

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus is the Word. He was with God, Jesus IS GOD. He spoke all that is into being through simply saying it, and it was so. All of creation occurred simply because HE SPOKE.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus is creator God.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Jesus is CREATOR GOD.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Salvation is found only through Jesus Christ. Only He can redeem us to a relationship with God the Father. I Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus, gave up his place in heaven, to take on human form, while still being God, to come and walk among this fallen humanity, to show His glory, and redeem us back to a relationship with God the Father.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

John is approximately 3 months older than Jesus. Incidentally, John is by birth, a relative of Jesus. He is 3 months older than Jesus. When Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit, she immediately traveled to see Elizabeth, a relative of hers. Mary was told by the angel that Elizabeth was pregnant (though past child bearing years). Upon entering Elizabeth's home, John leapt within Elizabeth's womb. JOHN THE BAPTIST, being filled with the Holy Spirit, while he was yet not born was the firs person to recognize the Messiah!!! I find this to be an incredible revelation and a huge testament to the sanctity of human life, from the moment of conception.

John speaks in this verse of the knowledge that by human birth, he is older than Jesus, but HE WAS BEFORE JOHN. John recognizes the Godhead of Jesus.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Jesus ushered in the age of grace. While God the Father has not been seen, if you see Jesus the Son, you see God the Father.

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Jesus is the Lamb, the final perfect sacrifice.

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Again, reference to the Trinity: Jesus coming to John for baptism, the Holy Spirit descending upon him like a dove, as previously prophesied TO John the Baptist, and the voice of God the Father speaking from heaven. God: I AM. When God spoke to Moses, He referred to Himself as I AM. One God, 3 persons.

33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Again, scriptural evidence of the Holy Spirit and Son present at the same time.

35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;

36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.

John the Baptist came to point people to the Messiah.

38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.

40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.

41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

Andrew understood that Jesus was the Messiah, though all of the disciples would need to be reminded of this fact over and over again.

Last edited:
I will try and answer one point, How have my sins led to a difficult path for my children and grandchildren.

I am "wired" to want the farm and ranch life to the point of wanting that life more than I wanted God. I was able to buy a 200 acre ranch when I was about 35 years old and then lost it, my anger lasted way too long and I stopped going to church when my children needed Jesus in their life, they are now paying the price. I was barely able to keep my marriage together but my children have not and their children are now paying the price of divorced parents. Did God force the pain on my children and grandchildren, no ... absolutely not! The pain is an unavoidable consequence of my misplaced worship.
Good morning!
This statement has bugged me and been in my heart since the very first time I read it... And I have pondered it every day since then, especially BECAUSE you are pretty spot on with a lot of things.

In NO way do you get to take credit for your children's failed marriage any more than my scum bag, dope fiend, DIVORCED, abusive, non church going parents get to take credit for my still thriving marriage or my relationship with the ONE true savior! :old

So if you are beating yourself up for that, please put it to rest so God can continue outshine our faults. ;)

But the other part is stating that you quit going to church at a time when your children needed Jesus...

How ridiculous that you think/thought Jesus wasn't big enough to still reveal himself to the kids in another place than church. Or that he wasn't THERE for them in their life at a time when they needed him. He has ALWAYS been there! :yesss:

Barely keeping your marriage together... SHOWED your kids that there ARE challenges and life isn't easy and we make sacrifice for those we love... including FORGIVENESS. We make mistakes but with COMMITMENT we ENDURE! And more than than that we can grow into giant beacons of hope for those who are struggling. Examples to a COLD world. So after that time of hardship (while God was maturing/growing you and yes being an example of what not to do and the consequences), have you and your bride OVERCOME and do you now have a marriage 3 cords strong with Christ at the center?

Also, please note that some people get married to the person God didn't have in mind for them because they weren't interested in His take on the situation. Many people get married for the wrong reasons. But MAYBE God needed those two sets of genes to make up the offspring and further His message? Or, like that verse that God allows suffering for the sake of leading some to salvation.. Maybe when your kids find they don't get the acceptance and love they need from their spouse (or this world) they will turn and reach toward Jesus! Or maybe they will realize that they need Jesus at the center of the marriage... (as well as everything else of course)

Anyways, you know I speak as a sister in LOVE and I am NOT disagreeing about how our sin leads to a more difficult path for our future generations. Just that we don't get credit for it and God is bigger than all of our shortcomings. I will lift up your family and their families today! I know God has a plan in their/our lives. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom