prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Pics
hello to all, here is one of my favorite songs:
Blessings

We pray for blessings We pray for peace Comfort for family, protection while we sleep We pray for healing, for prosperity We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering All the while, You hear each spoken need Yet love is way too much to give us lesser things (Chorus) 'Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops What if Your healing comes through tears What if the thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise We pray for wisdom Your voice to hear We cry in anger when we cannot feel You near We doubt your goodness, we doubt your love As if every promise from Your Word is not enough And all the while, You hear each desperate plea And long that we'd have faith to believe Chorus When friends betray us When darkness seems to win We know the pain reminds this heart That this is not, this is not our home Chorus What if my greatest disappointments Or the aching of this life Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy What if trials of this life The rain, the storms, the hardest nights Are your mercies in disguise
I also love that song.
here is a list of the BYC members that were attracted to the "Name" of Jesus and posted on this thread, I am praying for all of you now.
[COLOR=333333]Jesusfreak101
Outpost JWB
lazy gardener
kikiruru
Flock Master64
IdyllwildAcres
PeepersMama
EggSighted4Life[/COLOR]
And there are many others. It amazes me how many folks on this forum belong to Jesus.
1f603.png

Depending on what country the christians are in prison in, I believe you. In the Middle East, christians are heavily persecuted for their faith; many are litterally beheaded by the really radical muslims. Satan's "happy place" I imagine would be the Middle East, because he has succeded in turning a whole group of people violently against Christianity. But even though people are martyred for Christ every single day over there, people are still becoming Christians! Think about it, no matter how heavily persecuted Christians get, the Bible stands! The grass withereth, the flower fadeth, but the word of Word of our God shall stand forever!(Isaiah 40:8) The Bible stands, though the hills may tumble, it shall firmly stand when the earth shall crumble! I will plant my feet on it's firm foundation, ofr the Bible stands! (that's a song BTW). 

As to radical christians, I also believe you. Christianity has been divided into quite a few different "denominations" and many of them have strayed from the actual word of God. The Bible says the to get to heaven, you must "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved (Acts 16:31), but the majority of them preach "salvation by works." Many people think that if they are as 'good" as they can possibly be, God will deem them good enough for heaven. Truth is, heaven is perfect, and God can't let sin into heaven; For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." (James 2:10) All it takes is one "little" sin, and we are doomed to hell. Yes, God is a loving God, but He is also a just God, and he can't let sin go unpunished. 
Back to radical christians;
If you consider, say, Orthodox Jews as christians, they are anything but.Many "radical" Jews still follow the Old testament law, which says that to get forgivness for their sins, they must sacrifice a lamb of a cow. Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice when He died on the cross; He paid gor the sins of the whole world with his own blood. Jews do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah (God's only Son), and they hate him - so much that (in the "old days") they had Him crucified, and he was sentenced to die on the most unjust trial in history. If I went into detail I'd be here all day, but it was reeeaally bad.  I have a friend who has a burden for the Jews, and he says that when he leaves boxes full of tracts and pamphlets on their door step, as soon as he gets to the next door, they come out and start kicking it and destroying it, all because it has the name of Jesus Christ in it. 
If you believe in evolution, then Satan has you in his most succesful trap ever. Darwin's main basis for evolution was *hoping* that when people started to dig up fossils, they would find many "transitional forms" but none have ever been found. Anything you can come up with is something that some desperate scientists came up with so that they wouldn't have to be accountable to anyone but themselves. I mean, they found a tooth from a wild pig, and said that "It's a tooth from some sort of primitive man!" They actually constructed a whole skeleton based off one tooth, and it turned out just to be a PIG!!! That's my favorite example of how desperate they are.

And BTW, I fully plan on hugging all my siblings and all the chickens who will let me ;)

~Peep

PS, please don't try to shoot down my God. I understand your perspective, and I know that you have different beliefs than I do, but I would appreciate it if you didn't treat him like some "old fashioned idea." That "idea" has lasted from the beginning of time, and to matter how hard you try to stamp out the spark of God's fire, you will only succeed in burning your foot. 

That first paragraph is why I'm joining the military. Maybe I can rescue some of them.

Last edited:
Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.
Thank you SO much for starting this thread!! I will be following
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom