prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

This one makes me bawl like a baby :lau :oops:

This one actually changed Zach’s life and is the reason he became a Christian singer!! So cool!! Here’s him talking about it. @FortCluck you might be interested in this one since you like him!

And this is the song he was talking about writing in the video.

This entire thing, both songs, his story, etc., everything about it makes me cry :lau :hit
That's one of my favorites!

I had to come on here to read some Jesus praising comments because I just had someone say that we are animals and come from monkeys :thhow anyone can own such magnificent animals such as chickens and not look at them and think that they are a work of God is beyond me...

This one makes me bawl like a baby :lau :oops:

This one actually changed Zach’s life and is the reason he became a Christian singer!! So cool!! Here’s him talking about it. @FortCluck you might be interested in this one since you like him!

And this is the song he was talking about writing in the video.

This entire thing, both songs, his story, etc., everything about it makes me cry :lau :hit
Have you ever heard the song, fear is a liar...

It's so good!

That's one of my favorites!

I had to come on here to read some Jesus praising comments because I just had someone say that we are animals and come from monkeys :thhow anyone can own such magnificent animals such as chickens and not look at them and think that they are a work of God is beyond me...

It’s so beautiful!

And oh boy aha

595a0107706c5db6041e512e05c769f8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom