prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

She's doing good , one more week of chemo and then six weeks of radiation is what my mom says she has left ☹ but not very long I geuss.
Chemo and radiation can be tough, but hopefully they will give her a good outcome of remission or better! Prayers and good wishes will continue. Hugs to all.

She's doing good , one more week of chemo and then six weeks of radiation is what my mom says she has left ☹ but not very long I geuss.
Chemo and radiation can be tough, but hopefully they will give her a good outcome of remission or better! Prayers and good wishes will continue. Hugs to all.

Yes hopefully !
I apologize for the double post. I tried to delete the second one but it wouldn't let me.
It's fine . Thanks for the kind words!

I read the previous posts and it's so awesome to have an amazing dialogue about such an amazing God, who could not be contained in this forum or any forum if you posted every second of every day how amazing He is. So thank you to everyone who posts, shares your heart, and just loves like Christ. :love

With Covid and everything around I believe it was just a way to get us all distracted. You know the thing that God desires most is our attention. Churches were closed, many thought it would give us more time to pray, seek the Lord, etc. However many got busy doing other things.

I know many churches are still closed, and I like to intepret the scripture of "there will be a great falling away" as it's so hard to stay connected via the internet or YouTube tv, because we were created for connection. So the enemy is really trying to keep us distracted and disconnected.

I am reminded of the amazing story of Mary and Martha. Martha was so distraught that her sister was not helping and that Mary was just concerned with looking and listening to Jesus. Jesus pretty much scolded her and reminded Martha she was concerned about many things but Mary found that ONE thing, to sit at his feet.

I just want to encourage you all to just find that time to just sit with the Lord. Gaze upon his beauty, see Him rightly and just love Him. I want to encourage anyone who reads this that feels alone, you are not alone. If you ever need a friend, someone to talk to, or someone to pray with you, just hit me up. If anyone has suffered loss during these times, I am praying for you. Those struggling with any disorder, addiction, etc. I am praying for you as well.

The Heart of the father is to Love and I pray that each one of us experience the fullness of His amazing Love.

Remember you're never alone. He is with you.

Back
Top Bottom